Ok .im a whole lot of confused .

I play on both iPad ( main account mostly level 100+ but lots of crashes ) and itouch ( secondary with less crashing ). I would love the ability to go switch between the devices which I think this allows .

When I goto social tab on my itouch ( my secondary accounts ) to see if I can see my main iPad games ( angela3737 storm I'd )

I goto social tab , account settings ...My screen says similar to first post page :

Welcome ( my iotuch storm I'd )
change email / password
Or
Connect to game center

I believe I should be hitting " log in to another account " where I put my angela3737 and password

I then get to next screen Which says I have to 2 choices:

Game process to be TRANSFERRED to this device ( it then lists my 30 games from iPad / angela3737)
Or
Game process to be OVERWRITTEN on this device ( it then lists my 29 itouch games)

..I must pick one of the above and then either cancel or proceed...

I keep canceling becuase neither of these choices look like I can go back and forth at leisure ....

am I missing something that you guys are doing ? I don't get the login in as a guest ? I don't even want to try game center when i tried to go thorugh there afew months back with a different game that swtiched to it and never was able to get my second account as the game center app regardless of device only recognized one email / login and i couldnt be my own neighbor or even find any of my other other neighbors again

My choices I'm getting seem to be more in the lines if I never want to play my itouch devices ....

Any help eould be greatly appreciated