New at the game of TL. Whenever I get gifts, I swap back as soon as possible. My questions are:
1. I clicked , sent the gift item , then you get this box that says they have already max out the 20 gifts allowed daily, and tomorrow something? Does it mean they 'll get it the ff. day? I tried checking their site, and click the gift flag, it says i already sent it? But w/c one? The old one or new one?
2. Another is, I clicked, accept the gift and got this box that says "ZERO MESSAGES". No options box to choose what gifts to sent. I feel horrible if my neighbor will think that I did not sent back gifts. I did post messages about the situation. This happened 2x today for the first time. Is something wrong?
3. Is there time expiration on gifts if u don't put it on racks or tables right away? If so, how long can u keep it on the catalog slots? I'm still level 18, so still plenty of slots.
4. How many gifts can u send a day? Is it 20x, same as receiving? And it doesn't matter what gift items u sent?
5. It get really confusing when u received gifts, click accept, choose gift items, then choose....Darn... u get scroll of neighbors... i lost track who send me the gift. I had to click "X" as it won't allow me to go back and check who. So, I just check the catalog slot and go back to main button, find neighbor and sent the gift.

Any Help???