I've been enjoying story games from teamlava for who knows how long
I started with bakery (I still dream that I could own small and cute REAL bakery someday that I could call it my own in my real life, of course) and then restaurant, then fashion.
I stopped playing restaurant and fashion in between focusing only on bakery, which resulted in level 96 in bakery but 87-88 in restaurant and fashion.
After Christmas with all the new goals and seasonal items, I fell in love with fashion and now it is my sub-business that I adore. I still play restaurant, because I can't bear to permanently delete from my phone with all those hard works of clicking...

Then, I just started farm. I had it way before christmas, but never played (which allowed me 1 mere peppermint tree that I probably decided to buy at the time).
I just started few days ago and I'm at level 23 by mastering 5min strawberry (relatively easy) and then 1 min raspberry which took me a whole day! and finally, cranberry for 30 min * ugh, I didn't get much work done this week *

I never had any problems with limited seasonal items as I have 28 appliances in bakery and 44 catalogs in fashion. But with farm, I have small 15x15 land and it takes 18 times x crop time to master one crop!
I decided to dedicate one row on top and on the side for trees, meaning I actually have 14x14 for crops.
Was it always this hard to master an item when you're at a low level?

I started when the valentine goals were about to expire, so I never was able to unlock the goal items either. (I think I got the first one, Heart Berries???)
Not mastering seasonal items that are removed after short periods of time is one thing, but seeing crops that are locked in my store just crush me.
Could TL at least remove them from my store so I don't see it all the time? I hate seeing the crops that I know I will never be able to master *cries*