The Most Efficient RS Design, I could MATH.
I propose to call this design the "T DESIGN"

Hello again, This time I decided to make the smallest Seat design, but with the maximum clients at all time.

So this design is the most efficient in Space, but is the faster one you can design, and earn the maximum that you can earn (45,000 plates), and have a 100% satisfaction.

The maximum servings per day in RS is 29 seats, at 45,000 plates served per day, x4 = $180,000 coins per day.

I did a lot more MATHS again, but this time, I will not put the equations because are a little more difficult to understand, but if you need them,please let me know, and I share them with you.

The results are INCREDIBLE !!!! Even me, I couldn't believe them, so I decided to design it and prove it on my RS, before showing to you, that is why I took so long !!

The results has:

100% satisfaction
$180,000 coins earn per day (at +4/plate for 45,000 plates dairy)
9 x 7 = 63 squares of space (SMALLEST EVER)
Only 19 seats !!!!!! (I couldn't believe, but YES, it works, you do not need the 29 SEATS)
100% satisfaction always

YES!!!, with only 19 seats, you EARN the MAXIMUM of 45,000 plates a day
Now with +4 plates in RS, you can earn a maximum of $180,000 dairy.

Well here is the design, it is working on STORM8 ID : LIZSUPER
If you want to see it.

This small design, will suffice to earn all the possible MONEY, consume the maximum PLATES, and RUN FASTER on your RS. 100% satisfaction Guarantee!

And the BEST, IT IS FOR FREE !!!!!

Extra for RS designers:
You can even CLOSE the 3 ways out (center, left and Right), and then you can DESIGN ALL your RS, with all the extra chairs and tables you want.

BTW:
1 door or 2 doors : have the same results.
1 host table or 2 host tables : have the same results.
Tipping do not affect.

I hope you enjoy it.