Quote Originally Posted by cgcness View Post
Again I can not get the ?Common? Lathyrus dragon - have been trying since this was put up & current count is 6 sunrise dragons, 2 leopard and a few randoms. Raised a ticket, got no response, but got another sunrise ��
What?s the point of playing??
This is the 3rd comp where I have not been able to get past chapter 5 or 6 due to a breeding issue!!
I don't know whether you're a newer player (like a player who started within the last year) or not. No offense intended to you if you don't have these dragons but if I was in your position, I'd use a pure diamond type dragon (Infinity, Diamond or Neo Diamond) and a flower/yellow/white dragon (Encore from the last Dragon Tales or Flutterspin from a previous tournament) in the breeding den. I used Albino Peacock and Gold on my secondary account and Infinity and Encore on my main account. Got Lathyrus on the 2nd try on the secondary account and got Lathyrus on the 3rd try on the main account. Maybe try a pure diamond with Encore and see what happens. They really need to either get rid of Sunrise or recode it to where it's a super rare dragon. Two of my fails were the dreaded Sunrise and that dragon kept me from finishing Dragon Tales twice so I know how you feel.