Quote Originally Posted by MannersMouse View Post
Hello! I've noticed a few players asking if the Arcane Arbor habitat would remain in the store, so I wanted to respond. We're updating the featuring so the habitat will remain in the shop and purchasable after the October events end. Hope this helps!
So my opinion: I was really excited about the new animals - although no space but no one seems to care - but after 3 days Im pretty disappointed: spent 300 gems on speed breed - i think im gonna stop now and just buy the sheep - normally I would never do that but I love the horse and the cat. But I wont try for the scarecrow I wanted to try for it, but Im not willing to spend gems on the sheep and the last individual price another WE I wont finish. 3200 points for 7 days S8 is getting more unrealistic from event to event.
On a side note I didnt breed a new limited animal since the valentines day animals. Pretty sad -.-
And 2000 points to unlock the community prizes again?! These people are reading the forum so why do they never listen?! Same goes for the needed expantions.
At last Im gonna ask again if the coins habitat is really limited - I really think this is a question someone could answer?!

Why was only part of this post replied to? No one ever tells us about habitat limits or expansions or listens when we tell them the goals are set too high except for the rich players.