Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
I finally had a chance to sit and do the math on excel, checked it twice. As other have already said, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get the grand prize with 2 dens, 7 farms, 4 nests and 2 evolution temples and getting the pillar right away. IF you have all of those 24/7 you can only get 5,148 points or 10,148 overall with the 5k bonus.

Even if we had the quest and golden pyramid at the VERY BEGINNING, it's still only 13,668 points with PERFECT collection AND the community reaching the final prize. This is NOT FUN, this is mathematically IMPOSSIBLE! The point we get Polynesian to do the side tasks was NOT thought out very well. It's at a point where many of us will FINALLY accept defeat and most of the community just gives up......

I'm seriously wondering who is in charge of the "math" for these events - seems like their calculator is BROKEN!!!

I love the game and this is the first time I've ever said this, but this world event is nothing but a GOLD GRAB - there's no other way to explain the math or impossibility of it. Unless you tell us you hired a crummy intern that you've just fired and are fixing the numbers immediately.............
I'd love it too if they made this easier but don't give up if they don't. DS has boosts too so a few extra boosts on farms and nests here and there can dump a few hundred points into your pool. Also, the GPDs in DS are more generous than the equivalents in FFS and I still managed to reach the final prize with just one extra nest. In FFS we reached the last community prize several days early. I haven't really compared the number exactly for both events but from memory it feels like they were similar. The only difference was that the first goal line animal was easier to feed up, where as in DS now they've reversed it.