Thread: Need more land

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer
    As I was getting my Arctic prepared for the LB, I was wondering: why can't the developers use that space? I mean, it's already there and not being used to it's full potential, and the basic framework is already set up. The Arctic was obviously originally planned to be a bigger, full set-up (see: the never-opened mine), so the rest of the plans must exist somewhere... so why can't they just make a few changes to those old plans and start adding new land up there?

All it needs are a few tweaks:

1. Add the Arctic to Android
    2 Make storage universal (so dragons and habitats in storage can be placed in either the main land or in the Arctic)
    3. Leave the top section "high elevation" and snowy for the handful of Arctic dragons, recolor the lower section so it matches the mainland
    4. Start adding more land
    5. Open that mine for FOOD production only
    5. Get rid of the stupid flame-hatching system so regular dragons can be bred and hatched up there

This would solve at least 2 major problems that have been making customers angry for a long time: the lack of land/tons of dragons in storage with nowhere to go, and iOS having a terribly unfair Arctic advantage in the LBs.
    Plus, it would help to correct the woefully inadequate food production issue.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 06-08-17 at 07:50 AM. Reason: clarity