Hi there, level 99 player for at least 5 years. Spent plenty of actual money purchasing gems over the years.

First of all, my gift inventory is seriously clogged with an excess of parts that will never get used (primarily, specific parts for appliances that I've long ago mastered and will never build again). I would LOVE to be able to clean that out so I don't have to scroll through pages and pages to see what useful parts I have. I think an x in the corner of the item, with a double-check pop-up before finally deleting it would suffice, and help to prevent accidentally deleting needed items.

Second, there needs to be a double-check before allowing you to spend gems to skip part of a goal. I accidentally tapped the "Skip for #gems" on part of a recent goal that I hadn't even started, and 20+ gems were gone in an instant. I had no intention of using ANY gems to skip steps. A simple, "Are you sure you want to skip this step for #gems?" pop- up would fix that. When that happens, I don't think, "Oops, guess I'll buy more gems!" It just ticks me off and makes me less likely to spend any money on the game in the future.

Third, regarding appliances and prizes for goals that weren't completed; and option to unlock at least the appliances would be nice. Unlocking with gems would be fine by me, although unlocking with coins would be nice for players who can't afford to purchase gems. I took a break from the game for at least several months at one point, and the amount of items that can never be unlocked (which I consequently have to scroll through to get to items I CAN use) is ridiculous. If the goal expires before it's completed, those items should disappear from the design tab if there's no other way to unlock them.

Smaller things: sorting decor items by holiday/theme would be awesome. It takes soooooooo long to go through my inventory to find all my Christmas items, for example, and it would be nice to have them grouped together to see everything I have at once.

Thanks for considering - after all the time I've been playing this and other Storm8 games (probably a couple dozen games altogether, off and on for 5+ years) those are the biggest frustrations I've had consistently.

Oh, and years ago I accidentally sold my giant pink martini glass in Fashion Story and never got a reply when I asked for it back. I WANT MY PINK GLASS BACK!!