Quote Originally Posted by judyvines View Post
There is no bridge to click on. I used to see the partially completed bridge. When I clicked on it, it showed the orders to deliver for part one, along with the goal to collect 25 bricks. Everything worked great.......I had 24 bricks, and had delivered everything except the three TVs. Now there is nothing there, just flowing water. I think it disappeared after I was rewarded a total of 56 gems for collecting from City Hall. I can't remember the dialogue, but I had four pop ups telling me to collect from City Hall. I hope I do not lose all my progress on this. It will take forever to collect everything again.
The popups were for another game download. I don't think you'll lose your progress but I need Support to assist you on your items.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
That's strange. I'm very sorry this happened to you both. I'm going to report this in for you. At the same time, can you send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game? Please send me your ticket numbers via private message for me to add to the report.

If your bridge shows up again, kindly post here. Thank you.