Quote Originally Posted by kittynyc24 View Post
Hello, it says that the drops from the colosseum are about even, 1 chisel and 1 hammer every 3 hours. However I am at level 7 and I have 12 hammers in stock but only one chisel? How did the drops become so uneven? Also as I try to upgrade to level 10 I'm going to need 60 of each which requires 180 hours by itself. I'm not going to be able to realistically get to level 10 before the event expires, can it still be upgraded after the event is over?

I wish storm 8 would have events that could be completed without using gems which in turn cost money.

I am still stuck on level 50 for over 4 months. Why?

also - the 3 or 5 minutes of blitz energy was awesome, where the timer counted down and you had 3 minutes to do whatever. Unfortunately, because each task takes about 2-3 seconds, the timer only allowed the tasks that had been completed to be counted, pending tasks reset itself when the times expired. I was quite unhappy about that. A blitz is a blitz. Should not honored all tasks that were selected during the timer.

thank you. Hope I am able to see responses to this post.
Hi I don't know why the collections get so uneven. Maybe someone else can help with that.

Level 50 seems to be the top level in this game. congratulations on getting there!!!

There is a way on iPad to quick finish collections. You swipe up from the bottom of your screen as if you are going to your wifi settings. Then swipe back down. This causes all your pending tasks to quick finish. I don't know if it will help with an energy blitz. I've never tried that.

Good luck and enjoy your Castle!