Quote Originally Posted by chic4stylin View Post
We definitely need 3 more farms to bring the total to 10. We already have a crop for $75,000 that yields 800 diamondates & 5hrs...what I'd like to see are crops of 1000 for $150,000 or so & make it 3hrs. Those of us on level 150 need to remember that those on lower levels don't have the build of cash that some of us might, so it needs to still be attainable for all players...so add the crop above, then perhaps add another option for say $350,000 that yields 3000 & make it for 1hr. Bottom line is they are going to have to give us a way to obtain more food or stop releasing so many dragons! I can't even count the number of dragons I have yet to raise to level 10 much less level 15!! There's absolutely NO WAY for the average player to play this game every single hour of the day because the majority of us have lives..families..jobs..etc. I mean come on TL/S8...give us a break! We don't have to have a new 'event' & new a dragon(s) every single week! Make it every 2 weeks & alternate them..release a couple of new dragons, then wait 2 weeks and give us a tourney...2 weeks and a community event, but this every single week thing is ridiculous..plus releasing new dragons at the same time?! It's just too much! Give us time to catch everything up...please!!!!
Well, personally I like getting tons of new dragons, but I agree it can get a little out of hand.
More farms would be nice too, but they take up a lot of space. I'm thinking another "upgrade" of the farms would be great, especially for high level players. Three new crops with a very high cost and yield to use up all those coins! Back when I was at a lower level even the Upgrapes, Rushrooms and Diamondates were almost impossible to get...