Thread: Stability issue: FFS freezes and then crashes when switching apps

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef

Stability issue: FFS freezes and then crashes when switching apps

Hi,

Well... So much for me not experiencing many crashes....
    Since around the time of today's update I'm having constant crashes in an odd way. I normally have FFS open all of the time and I can freely switch between apps, which is a thing I do a LOT for going to the forum, to my mail, to different games, etc.
    Up until tonight I could always do this and when I returned to FFS everything was working as normal.
    Well not so now, everything is fine as long a I stay in FFS but when I switch to a different app, do a few things there and then return to FFS the screen shows the last screen that I saw before switching away but it's completely "frozen" (ie nothing moves and nothing can be clicked). It stays a second or two like that and then the game crashes and exits and I find myself in the iPhone "home" screen with icons. When I then click on FFS again, the game restarts.
    I tried clearing programs from memory and I a full power off but it doesn't help. The situation is very easy to reproduce and happens very often now, which is really annoying as it prevents me from playing the game the way I normally do.
    Has anyone else also experienced this behaviour?

edit (KP) 9-17-15

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The issue in which players crash when resuming the game from multi-task has been resolved.

Edit(KP) Update 9-16-15
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am crashing back to my home screen on my iphone 6 plus.

They are currently working on this issue of crashing when switching games within the games.

++moved thread to Bug Forum++
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-17-15 at 09:09 AM.