Quote Originally Posted by farmerprecious View Post
i bought 2 days ago the gem dispencer in both Bakery and Restaurant..in Restaurant everything is fine,but in Bakery, although my 225 gems are STILL MISSING from that purchase, gem dispencer is MISSING TOO!!! it's not where i put it & it's not stored anywhere! yesterday i collect from it my 2 gems and today it doesn't exist!! i want to know if anyone else had any same problem
Also i found out that in my android phone gem dispenser doesn't exist not even in Restaurant,so i have to collect gems only from iphone
i'm guessing incompatibility between 2 softwares,but still doesn't explain the loss in iphone
You have to be very very careful if you move between iOS and Android. It's likely that if you redecorated in any way on Android you may have overwritten the gem dispenser if you moved any decorations over it. S8 could have implemented this this better by showing the dispenser as a normal decoration on Android, but for some reason they haven't.

I saw a similar problem with Farm Story 2 where I bought a gem item in Android and placed it on what I thought was a blank space when in fact the space was holding an iOS only decoration. The game took my gems, and then freezed up, then reloaded/refreshed and the gem item disappeared! My gem count was still lower, and the decoration was not in my storage. The game just didn't know what to do.