Quote Originally Posted by farmergirl4now View Post
During a boosted weekend, does it cost gold or coins? Is it only for iOS players? I ask because I didn't see any button/prompt when I just bred 2 of my dragons. Also, in my game, I can only evolve my dragons to level 10, but I keep seeing posts talking about "level 15" dragons. Am I reading this wrong?
Hopefully I can answer this correctlyfor you.

During the boosted weekend it costs coins. When you select the dragons you want to breed there are 2 options to breed. The top says boosted breeding and normally its 12 gold bars and the bottom says breed that is 200 coins. When we have a boosted event the boosted breeding buttom changes from being gold bars to coins. I believe both boosted breed and breed are 200 coins. Which is awesome :-) This event is for both IOS and Android!

Ok now the second part of your question about evolving dragons to level 15, that is IOS-ONLY. It is part of a new upgraded 2.0 version that IOS players have. Android does not have this upgraded version so that's why you can only evolve dragons to level 10. Theres some other features that are IOS-ONLY. I can't wait for Android to get these features.