Thread: Event: Rock 'n' Roll Catering

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Event: Rock 'n' Roll Catering

S.S. Cruisy has returned with more passengers craving some local eats to whet their appetites! Help out the Cruise Director again and provide your catering services to all his passengers. This event will be slightly shorter than the last event, so the ship will only be docked for 6 days this time. Good luck!

Download Restaurant Story 2 v1.7.1 in order to participate!

Earn enough Cruise Coins and you will earn a special reward for each day. Running low on an ingredient? You can trash a menu item and replace it with something else. However, you will need to wait to hear back from the Director to find out the new menu item. Need a little help earning enough Cruise Coins to unlock your rewards? Hire a helper, who will give you Cruise Coins every 4 hours!

Complete all 6 days and be rewarded with some great prizes! Preheat your ovens and prepare to rock out with all your customers. Share your tips on which recipes are the best to cook and which should be discarded. Have any questions or feedback? Let us know!

Frequently Asked Questions:

What level do I need to be to access the event?
    You will need to be at least level 15.

Do I really need to cook a dish 500 times?
    The number for each menu item is the amount of servings you need to provide. The amount of servings varies for each recipe.

I started the event after my friend. Will she get more days to complete the event than me?
    No, everyone will get 6 days to complete the event from the time they tap to start. If you do not start by Friday 5/15, the event will automatically start for you.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 05-11-15 at 03:42 PM.