I am having major issues with this game. I had problems with Dragon Story, but that got fixed...this problem is very frustrating because I can't even play the game.

It worked great until one of the updates that was done last year (don't ask me when, I've wracked my brain and can't recall the date, but I believe it was mid to late summer 2014, if not earlier) Every time I go into the game and get to the screen that shows the gems neighbors have sent, it usually crashes before I can accept gems. If, for some odd reason I can get past that point, it will crash at the news feed page when I try to close it. Once in a great while I can get past that point, and it plays great...until I mine enough to expand, then it usually crashes when I try to close the mine or hit the expand button. I've lost a lot of bombs that way, as it resets back to where I didn't earn anything from mining but the bombs are still gone anyway.

I can't ever visit neighbors either, it crashes when I try to do that too.

I am on an iPod Touch, 4th gen and my iOs is 6.1.6. I always close the games after I play them, and never leave them running. I have uninstalled/re-downloaded the game about 3 times now, today being the most recent re-install and have powered down my iPod many times just to try and play the game...which works sometimes but not consistently. I am truly hoping that I am not the only one with this issue, as this is one of my favorite games...at least it used to be. I really don't want to delete it, but am at my wits end.

Please, is there anything that can be done to help me with this issue?