Thread: Gem Confirmation

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hello. Yes, I saw the timer close above the pen, and moreso if you play zoomed out a bit. Sounded like you had not even pressed the timer sign though, but it did it anyway. Yep, undo and it would have been no problem then.
    I know what it's like losing the precious diamonds for things you don't want to buy (not with diamonds anyway). This thread was spurred because i lost 64 diamonds mistakenly. Had nothing to do at that time so was browsing the ‘expand territory’ blocks and thought i was going to closing the section, (had to first click to close a 'not enough space on my machine' warning) but also clicked to pay diamonds to buy all parts needed, in the same spot. It was a silent scream moment. My mistake, but it would have been nice to just undo it.
    We like this game; we just need something to help out when these little emergencies arise.
    I used to play another game exactly like this one, but it was way too complicated, this game is just right. I am on Android and still like it even without the extras, especially the real time element of the game, the newspaper and selling goods too. Thanks for it.
    Last edited by bakeryontheside2; 01-18-15 at 07:09 AM. Reason: only just figured out what happened, added it