Hi, I just started playing the game, I'm level 14, and I have some questions about some of the goals.

For the Sir Pigglesworth objective, I had no problem getting golden eggs to drop off my chickens - as a matter of fact, I've had at least three drop, if not more. I finally figured out for the apple, I needed to use gems to purchase the apple tree, and I'm assuming the golden apple will drop one of these times I tend the tree instead of a regular apple, or in addition to a regular apple? As far as the Golden Nugget, I'm assuming that has to come from your mine? Is there a particular level the mine has to be? I just got my mine up to level 3 today. Or does this come from someplace else?

For Royal Proof, is the ONLY way to get this goal accomplished to turn in the 50 trade scrolls to get the deed? Or is there another way?

And finally, is it SUPPOSED to be so bloody rare to get truffles from the pigs, and Prime Cuts off the cows? At the rate I'm going, 30 Prime Cuts are going to take forever, although the truffles seem to be dropping quicker - I've gotten three of the six I need, whereas, with the Prime Cuts, I think I have 6/30, and I believe I've had that goal a week longer!

I THINK that's all my questions for now. Thank you.