Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golden Peacock drops

Rhino Keeper

Golden Peacock drops

Has anyone had anything drop from the golden peacock other than eggs and glimmerdust? Nothing "golden" yet here...

I've gotten about 2-3 golden eggs from mine. I check it each time it's ready to be collected from.

New Resident
    I've checked every time it's been ready since I got it the first day of the hunt. I have received ONE golden egg in all that time. It is primarily a prettier chicken!

I have 3 & yesterday 2 of the peacocks each dropped a gold nugget. So it is possible but most likely extremely, extremely rare. I just had a bit of luck there.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    I have 2 and just got a gold nugget from one of them (that was after getting a gold nugget from both gold mines as well!)

I know I have also got golden eggs as well.

Farm Supplier
    I have got all 3 golden things from mine, the golden drop rate is still better than Celestine or Aideen. But except for the golden mine which is stated "always drops something golden", whenever I hear an item from S8 "has a chance of dropping X" I know that chance is actually extremely rare so it's best to never expect anything, so when it actually coughs up a golden egg for you you can be surprised instead of frustration.

Executive Chef
    I have four, in two weeks I have not gotten single nugget or golden apple - few golden eggs so far.

Rhino Keeper
    I have very occasionally gotten a gold nugget, slightly more gold eggs. They do drop, just very rare.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Executive Chef
    I have 4 golden peacocks I seem to get one drop of gold out of 4 almost every time !

one egg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast