Thread: Answers from neighbors are not counted

Rhino Keeper

Answers from neighbors are not counted

It's not the first time I noticed this bug in my game.

When ever we have to ask our neighbors for an item I get lot of answers, but not all of them are registering in the game.

At the moment I'm asking for onyx scrolls and already got 10 answers from my neighbors, but only 7 are counted in the game. And yes, I have force closed several times. And as already mentioned I have this problem in every event for a few months now.

Has any one experienced the same problem? Solutions?
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Rhino Keeper
    Now I'm stuck at 17 scrolls that should be 20 - the maximum number you can get per day. Do I really have to wait another 16 hours to ask again to get the last three scrolls? This is a timed event and I already spent 11 Euros and 50 gems to get to this point. Now I'm forced to spend another 24 gems to skip the last 3 scolls, just because of another bug. Can please someone from S8 answer my post?!
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sorry, but given its now the weekend for help you'd need to log a ticket with support. I found my responses came back quickly when I wasn't in the game. keep force closing, visit a neighbour, anything to help your game sync with the servers to get those responses through.