Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Valuabull

Grand Emperor
    The sale ends at 7/25 11am pacific time. Dont miss out.

As for the gem sales, unfortunately they are random and they are unable to turn on for specific players by request. Sorry guys. Hope you get lucky with a gem sale before this sale ends.

If my math is correct, you should receive 182 gems per year from Valuabull. Therefore it would take you approximately 5.5 years to get your gems you spent back. Would someone let me know if my math is correct so I can make a decision as to whether it is something I would want to purchase? Thank you.
    Last edited by violetfarm105; 07-22-17 at 05:17 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by violetfarm105 View Post
    If my math is correct, you should receive 182 gems per year from Valuabull. Therefore it would take you approximately 5.5 years to get your gems you spent back. Would someone let me know if my math is correct so I can make a decision as to whether it is something I would want to purchase? Thank you.
    Once you level him up to level 15, he should produce 2 gems per day, same as the Wealth Corgi.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by violetfarm105 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Once you level him up to level 15, he should produce 2 gems per day, same as the Wealth Corgi.
    yes 2 gems per day at level 15, that means you start earning gems after 500 days (about 1,5 year ). not worth imo
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12