Thread: Adventure locked - Crystal realm

Adventure locked - Crystal realm

Please help,im in 7chapter, my adventure steel locked by goal,i have reinstalled the game, chopped crystal trees, nothing help,i already spended gems for skip adveture 4time, i don't know what can i do, my id Arli111, kingdom name Artlil, please anyone help (((((((((

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arli111 View Post
    Please help,im in 7chapter, my adventure steel locked by goal,i have reinstalled the game, chopped crystal trees, nothing help,i already spended gems for skip adveture 4time, i don't know what can i do, my id Arli111, kingdom name Artlil, please anyone help (((((((((
    Sorry nothing is working for you... Can you go back to your goal book and check what it says. I'm moving your post to a new thread so we can track this for you easier.

Maybe your game went backwards a little bit and you need to redo the previous step.? Did you get the dialogue? maybe this step wasn't complete and that's why you can't move on.?

Chapter 7:
    Goal 1 Check on Sir Thurston - click for dialog.
    Goal 2 Journey to Scorched Mountain x1 (30 gems to skip) Goal Prize- Onyx Pearl (when placed it has a 4 hr timer/16 gems to speed up).