Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Cherry Blossom Leaderboard - July 21

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gramland View Post
    I was expecting last Friday for a sale. Gold boost sale go's from 30 gems to 15. Maybe Monday?...or they won't have one this time.
    I don't think they put the boost sale up that early, if anything it goes up day before end which is Monday

Rhino Keeper
    Boost sale is on now.
    Got the cherry treent today after feeding up the kimono Dragon. So I'm happy and I'm just going to collect food and relax.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Boost sale is on now.
    Got the cherry treent today after feeding up the kimono Dragon. So I'm happy and I'm just going to collect food and relax.
    Nice, thx I'll reload game it's not showing

Fashion Designer
    I'm sure this question has been asked before so I apologize for any redundancy but does anyone know just how many groups there are playing LB? I'm curious how many Petal Ponys are actually available to win. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I'm sure this question has been asked before so I apologize for any redundancy but does anyone know just how many groups there are playing LB? I'm curious how many Petal Ponys are actually available to win. Thanks
    i don't think players have access to that info, but it you could figure out about how many active FFS players there are, it would be that # divided by 20!
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Fashion Designer
    I wish fantasy forest can add messages page for gamers can talk to each other, that wil be more fun

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know if you get the goal rewards boosted if you do a boost when you complete the goal?

like if you are evolving you kimono dragon and the reward is 1000 leaderboard points, does that get boosted as well or just the regular points you earn from breeding, feeding and evolving?
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Boost sale is on now.
    I'll second that! My Kimono Dragon is evolving and should be done tomorrow morning, at which point I'll earn the Cherry Treent. This is the first time I have been able to complete all the milestones, so I'm very happy, too! I hope I'll finish high enough on the LB to win some food, but I'm not going to worry about it. From here, I'm just going to worry about rebuilding my food stores and doing some expanding.

I have to say, I was surprised at the range of levels on my leaderboard. They went from 28 to 55. My first leaderboard event was the one with the Deerthy, and I was still pretty low level at the time, but so was everyone else in my group, and the spread between us was much smaller. I guess I'm just surprised the levels are more spread out this time, and I feel bad for that level 28 player.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    Does anyone know if you get the goal rewards boosted if you do a boost when you complete the goal?

like if you are evolving you kimono dragon and the reward is 1000 leaderboard points, does that get boosted as well or just the regular points you earn from breeding, feeding and evolving?
    I got my points doubled with the boost for evolving the kimono dragon. So it netted 2000 points with the double boost plus your evolving points double as well. Most people should get the Cherry Treent if they evolve the kimono dragon to level 15, provided they play regularly. Good Luck to those still trying. I think there will be lots of surprises this LB as those who waited to evolve the kimono dragon with the half off boost sale. Should be an interesting finish this round.

Does the gold boost sale usually last until the very end of the LB?
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2