Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Cherry Blossom Leaderboard - July 21

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    Ok, that's not too bad, 100-200 is doable. I thought it was gonna be like 1000 gems! Thanks so much, this was really helpful for a noob like me!
    Your welcome. I have sitting in a group where number 1,2 and 3 definitely payed that much amount to getting it. But you can recognize those soon already on day one. 5 a 6 k on day one. And finishing with 20 k+.
    Than I know it's not worth it.
    For example: I'm 2nd with 900 now. And number 1 already spent gold boost (30 gems) and have 3000 points. Luckily I don't care
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    LOL. Already visits your forest neighbor, but not payed attention for it. Will take a better look. I know you almost have everything, but it's hard to see which element a habitat holds during visits. Thanks for the info.
    Lol, I meant more if u wanted to see how the habitat looks like out on display. Sometimes I find the images a bit small.
    Glad I could help

Rhino Keeper
    Not a fan of these animals and milestones, I have them all except the new animals. Probably a good thing as 1st and 2nd place arew already in a boost war with each other with well over 1000 points and I have 150 so far lol.

Your welcome. I have sitting in a group where number 1,2 and 3 definitely payed that much amount to getting it. But you can recognize those soon already on day one. 5 a 6 k on day one. And finishing with 20 k+.
    For example: I'm 2nd with 900 now. And number 1 already spent gold boost (30 gems) and have 3000 points. Luckily I don't care
    [] I didn't even know you could do gold boosts, I will definitely do that if I think I might have a chance. I have a lot to learn

I hope you can stay in 2nd place! Sounds like you can!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-22-17 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Removed provoking other players comments
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

the kimono dragon is cute as a baby.
    Just hatched the lionfish from the last leaderboard, also super cute. Just wish the blue doe was in the milestones, not the prizes, so i could have gotten her too I'm just not willing to spend real money on this stuff lol...
    cobweb cafe ✨

bring back Halloween Story 2!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    [] I didn't even know you could do gold boosts, I will definitely do that if I think I might have a chance. I have a lot to learn

I hope you can stay in 2nd place! Sounds like you can!
    If a may, a can give you a tip. DON'T pay to soon for a gold boost. Wait what other players do. Sometimes they use a boost after a couple of days, or on the end. And we always getting a boost sale (15 for gold) cheaper and also effective. If you save your food and buy a boost when your garden and flower etc are ready, you can win. Feed your animals during a boost. Like a said, planning is everything. Good luck.
    Don't spent all your food at once. Some do, and you can dethrone them at the end if you have enough left
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-22-17 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Edit quote
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

If a may, a can give you a tip. DON'T pay to soon for a gold boost. Wait what other players do. Sometimes they use a boost after a couple of days, or on the end. And we always getting a boost sale (15 for gold) cheaper and also effective. If you save your food and buy a boost when your garden and flower etc are ready, you can win. Feed your animals during a boost. Like a said, planning is everything. Good luck.
    Don't spent all your food at once. Some do, and you can dethrone them at the end if you have enough left
    Tysm AppieP! You're the best...and so smart...I really appreciate the help, I really want this pony!
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Can we get a description of the creatures in this event?

Executive Chef
    Person 1st in my group has 8523 lol I get the same people a lot..

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Person 1st in my group has 8523 lol I get the same people a lot..
    wth!!! how is that even possible. they should put all those kinds of people together instead of with us normal people. as soon you see someone like that, you're going to immediately give up. I think they would enjoy the extreme competition with each other anyway
    Last edited by CuddlePuddlev2; 07-21-17 at 03:53 PM.

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast