Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Cherry Blossom Leaderboard - July 21

Fashion Designer
    Petal pony is cute but a SR top prize is odd, the UR cherry treent is in the milestones. I think it's wierd they named it "petal" pony too because petal peacock is rainbow and the pony isn't that struck me as odd too

Banned
    Yeah, I don't really get the Petal Peacock. I like peacocks, but not this one. The Petal Pony is just named for the cherry blossom petals in her mane and tail, but I don't know how they chose her elements. Like you said, she could have been rainbow.

I'm not that concerned with rarity, etc. All I really care about is if the little critter is pretty, cute, or otherwise cool. Does it bring me joy when I look at it and watch its animations? For virtually every animal in this game, the answer is yes. There are only a handful of uggos. Lol! And one of them (Treent) is about to get a kind of pretty girlfriend to share his habitat with. *wedding bells ring*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Yeah, I don't really get the Petal Peacock. I like peacocks, but not this one. The Petal Pony is just named for the cherry blossom petals in her mane and tail, but I don't know how they chose her elements. Like you said, she could have been rainbow.

I'm not that concerned with rarity, etc. All I really care about is if the little critter is pretty, cute, or otherwise cool. Does it bring me joy when I look at it and watch its animations? For virtually every animal in this game, the answer is yes. There are only a handful of uggos. Lol! And one of them (Treent) is about to get a kind of pretty girlfriend to share his habitat with. *wedding bells ring*
    Cute! Lol I don't care about rarity either I just can't remember a LB where the UR was in the milestones rather than top prize. I have a soft spot for horses

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post

hahaha, and i totally get you, i only care about cute! loved the part about treent getting a "kind of" pretty girlfriend...that was so cute
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    @luna2cute, yeah and we already discussed it in this thread, so it's certainly no secret

(i love your name btw, it's too cute)
    lol.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Looks like this is going to be unlucky 13 for me. I realised that my most faithful gem swapper is in my group! I guess the group selection doesn't care if you are neighbours. I dunno it I'm going to be able to do the exact same tactics I used to use for this leader board.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what that thing on the spin wheel is that looks like some sort map?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    Does anyone know what that thing on the spin wheel is that looks like some sort map?
    It's a painted mural

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Looks like this is going to be unlucky 13 for me. I realised that my most faithful gem swapper is in my group! I guess the group selection doesn't care if you are neighbours. I dunno it I'm going to be able to do the exact same tactics I used to use for this leader board.
    What's your name in fantasy story? Because I've been grouped with a really loyal gem sending neighbour. My name is hannah in fantasy story. I have a feeling it's you.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Maheks View Post
    What's your name in fantasy story? Because I've been grouped with a really loyal gem sending neighbour. My name is hannah in fantasy story. I have a feeling it's you.
    I've had a look at your attachment. I don't think ur my neighbour sorry. But good luck anyway ☺