Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Cherry Blossom Leaderboard - July 21

13 of 20 people in my group don't have the kimono dragon in their forest and 2 others have them in baby form. Everyone is obvi well past the kimono dragon milestone mark. Do you think that means they're all going to sniper the LB at the last minute? that's gonna be crazy if so! can't think of any other reason they would not hatch it yet...nobody is a high enough level for space to be an issue
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    13 of 20 people in my group don't have the kimono dragon in their forest and 2 others have them in baby form. Everyone is obvi well past the kimono dragon milestone mark. Do you think that means they're all going to sniper the LB at the last minute? that's gonna be crazy if so! can't think of any other reason they would not hatch it yet...nobody is a high enough level for space to be an issue
    i know of someone who is using this strategy to wait to use the kimono for last minute points so I'm sure others have thought of it as well.

I have already levelled mine to 15, no snipering for me. Lol
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

@luna2cute, yeah and we already discussed it in this thread, so it's certainly no secret

(i love your name btw, it's too cute)
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

I have two LL forests and I dont know if I will hatch it there cause the food is a problem for them and the next Storybook is coming - so I have to decide if its worth for them to feed this dragon
    On top of that, I think the dragon isnt very pretty and gets even worse by lv up, so it could be also that they dont like the looks
    Apart from that - I always buy my boost when its on sale so maybe they wait until then to hatch/feed/evolve
    So no, I dont think they will all try to ,fight' in the end

Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    I have two LL forests and I dont know if I will hatch it there cause the food is a problem for them and the next Storybook is coming - so I have to decide if its worth for them to feed this dragon
    On top of that, I think the dragon isnt very pretty and gets even worse by lv up, so it could be also that they dont like the looks
    Apart from that - I always buy my boost when its on sale so maybe they wait until then to hatch/feed/evolve
    So no, I dont think they will all try to ,fight' in the end
    that's a good point. i really like the kimono dragon, but i know a lot of people think he's weird looking, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    If you get high points you'll get a hard group even if you came in 3rd due to winner going to 20-30k because you could have 12k and not get prize while another group winner won at 10k, make sense? Those that were way below are grouped diff.. So when I don't get high points, don't care about that specific LB, I get a better group next time. The computer groups you so no one can know since every LB points are diff, but yes I have won with 9k and lost with 23k but since when I lost I had high points, I was grouped high next LB.
    Is it different having high points versus just winning? I am on my 6th leaderboard, 1st on four and 2nd in one. But I've never gone over 10,000 points and I don't spend money. The highest in my current group is around 2300. Am I just super lucky? I am level 72 and the majority of my competitors are 50 to 60. I saw one 71.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelprincess777 View Post
    Is it different having high points versus just winning? I am on my 6th leaderboard, 1st on four and 2nd in one. But I've never gone over 10,000 points and I don't spend money. The highest in my current group is around 2300. Am I just super lucky? I am level 72 and the majority of my competitors are 50 to 60. I saw one 71.
    based on what everyone has said in this thread (and Eluzyion basically said this already), it sounds to me like it's purely based on points and nothing to do with your rank (or game level). I think you just get placed with people who had a similar number of points in the prior LB
    Last edited by CuddlePuddlev2; 07-25-17 at 06:43 PM.

based on what everyone has said in this thread (and Eluzyion basically said this already), it sounds to me like it's purely based on points and nothing to do with your rank (or game level). I think you just get placed with people who had a similar number of points in the prior LB
    So then if you tend to spend gems you are more likely to get a higher amount which will likely place you with other gem spenders. I guess that makes sense. I sometimes don't even get all the milestones.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    I have reevaluated my life goals and decided that I don't need the Petal Pony. As long as I get through all the milestones and get the Cherry Treent, I will be happy. There are so many ponies in the game now, and more every month with the birthstones ... I think I would rather save my food. Especially in my secondary account, where I never seem to be able to build up a surplus.
    me too, I don't give a mind on the petal pony, after all, it's just a... display animals but anyway, it will look ugly when it's in juvenile form, and no one want to spend huge of apples for the petal pony too, the thing we have to get is an ultra rare treent, I want the treent so bad, and tree is strong again legendary (gem) too

Banned
    I happen to think the Petal Pony is very pretty. Then again, I'm a girl, so....