Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Cherry Blossom Leaderboard - July 21

Some people just really want to win Almost 9000 points in the first day? that's too much.

New Resident
    My 1st place person has 9646, at least I know early I don't have a chance at 1st.

Rhino Keeper
    First place in my group has over 7k and 1st & 2nd are already in a boost war. I generally only play for the milestones because I'm just not willing to spend that kind of gems.
    The only gems I spend at all on a LB is for the habitats & the bonus point decor and can usually get into the top six (top three when I was at a lower level) and almost always get all the milestones. The bonus decor can get you an extra 3000 for the big one or 1000 for the small one if you are able to regularly log in for 12 hours a day. I only have two nests but try to plan well. I don't feed or level animals except during LB, mostly I just be sure to always keep my nests, den, & flower full. Ima see what I can do point-wise this time since I'll only be able to log in once early morning and once late at night. We'll see how it goes. I love these animals and don't have any of them yet so I'll try.
    Everyone plays differently and has different goals, strategies, & cash. You have to find your way on what you want out of it & play accordingly.
    Last edited by GreytMom; 07-21-17 at 05:38 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not interested in LB but now, I'm really interested in it, tge animals are so lovely, useful too. And I love dark/nature animals, but so sad that I'm lv52 but they put me in the group including so many lv60 up players, plus:they have 2nd nest while I don't have it although I have so many unhatched egg in the storage too. I'm afraid that I can't get the 1st and 2nd prize and in every LB, I can't get all milestones prizes and missed a lot (( this is the 3rd LB I've played and the greatest LB too. At least I have to take all the milestone, I love that sakurent because I'm really near the treent's expansion

Quote Originally Posted by willjardell2003 View Post
    I'm not interested in LB but now, I'm really interested in it, tge animals are so lovely, useful too. And I love dark/nature animals, but so sad that I'm lv52 but they put me in the group including so many lv60 up players, plus:they have 2nd nest while I don't have it although I have so many unhatched egg in the storage too. I'm afraid that I can't get the 1st and 2nd prize and in every LB, I can't get all milestones prizes and missed a lot (( this is the 3rd LB I've played and the greatest LB too. At least I have to take all the milestone, I love that sakurent because I'm really near the treent's expansion
    Me too! I'm level 52 and everyone is a higher level than me...some are level 65 and have 4 nests!!!
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    Me too! I'm level 52 and everyone is a higher level than me...some are level 65 and have 4 nests!!!
    Now I think that I should save egg in the storage (if I have 2nd nest) and then in LB, take all the egg I have lol

Quote Originally Posted by willjardell2003 View Post
    Now I think that I should save egg in the storage (if I have 2nd nest) and then in LB, take all the egg I have lol
    yup that's a good idea!
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Rhino Keeper
    This LB lasts for 11 days. Don't they normally last 10 days?
    Does this mean we got an extra day?

Rhino Keeper
    I contacted Elsa about the habitat price. Hope she can forward to S8.

I'm actually liking this leaderboard! Even though I probably won't even get the Cherry Treent, atleast I got the kimono dragon! This might be an unpopular opinion, but I like him, or her. I am definitely am looking forward for the free habitat, it looks gorgeous!! Good luck to everyone

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast