Thread: i am in level 60 now. but i need 100 million blue stars!!!!! to get to level 61.

New Resident

i am in level 60 now. but i need 100 million blue stars!!!!! to get to level 61.

I deleted the game already en installed it again. what to do?!?!

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

Dont worry, it's normal. Congratulations on reaching maximum level! The game shows 999 million stars when you have reached maximum level, level 60.

what happens when u reach level 60?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    To add, most games turn off XP gains when you reach the max level. We continue to leave it on, but set the next level to extremely high so that you can keep getting credit for XP that you earn. If levels get updated later, the amount you earned gets applied so you get levels from what you already earn. ^_^

Are you ever going to have an update for this game. Last update was Christmas last year

Restaurant Story 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry Storm8 does not speculate future updates.
    Then why should people play a game and spend money on something that has basically been abandoned

Grand Emperor
    This game is still being supported by Storm8. We have new cruises on going.

Sorry I've to close this thread since 1. original question has been answer, 2. this isn't a bug and 3. thread has gone off topic. Please feel free to post your feedback in the Suggestion and Feedback forum or other existing threads. Thanks.