Thread: Will we ever get new bingo dragons released?

Rhino Keeper

Will we ever get new bingo dragons released?

Will we ever get new bingo dragons released? We got Neo Pink a few weeks after bingo was first started (so there is a precedent). There are several more in the vein of Neo Pink that could be made: Neo Olympus, Neo Mythic, Neo Cosmic, Neo Metal, etc. And they could do more hybrids like Stellar Aurora. If they don't want to create too many new dragons, add in the ability to craft a boost - let us exchange our tickets for a 10X food boost, or a 10X breeding boost, etc. The token we can get at the end of the tales already equates an older dragon as being equal to 15 tickets and in turn equal to 3 of the 10X food boosts!

I have over 500 tickets and I've already crafted each dragon that they offer currently. I'm wondering if bingo is really gonna be worth the time/gold investment beyond just getting the boosts. Only in the last 2 weeks have I gotten more "bah humbug" about bingo. Now instead of caring about the tickets I'm trying to get some of each type of boost. Which means I'm saving gold better, but find it less enjoyable (so I'm spending less time/money in the game).

S8 - please release more bingo dragons, or let us craft tickets into boosts!

Rhino Keeper
    Will we ever get a bingo update or will it slowly become like the arctic isles - outdated?

Executive Chef
    I do hope not. I only have one Bingo-dragon (Gold Horizon) and am nowhere near getting the others. I only play in the silver league, so I get 15 tickets in 2 weeks. Gold league is way too hard, and I need time to participate in other events and grow food...

I have a better solution. Please allow others to get some gold tickets. I u derstand that so.e players spend more gold or cash than others but If a player has already collected all the dragons to be collected from the bingo, maybe, just maybe try not to play bingo so others can have a chance at earnung those golden tickets

Executive Chef
    I'm hoping that they don't for a while. Some of my groupings have been insane and maybe at some point I can get the last 30 or so tickets I need to get the gold horizon. I have no interest in anything else.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    I have a better solution. Please allow others to get some gold tickets. I u derstand that so.e players spend more gold or cash than others but If a player has already collected all the dragons to be collected from the bingo, maybe, just maybe try not to play bingo so others can have a chance at earnung those golden tickets
    I agree!
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    I believe it is hard for some players to obtain the gold tickets because of the resources available in their current level.

I have seen some players matching scores in bingo gold league (or any leaderboard)
    So if many players match at position 1 with the same score, they win 50 tickets at bingo end.
    The same rule applies with 2nd place score fixing to win the prize (esp. when the one in position 1 has run away with all the points) since you can also win the same 50 ticket prize in position 2 as the one in position 1.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-2838.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	37481
    Last edited by noemata; 07-21-17 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Picture added

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I do hope not. I only have one Bingo-dragon (Gold Horizon) and am nowhere near getting the others. I only play in the silver league, so I get 15 tickets in 2 weeks. Gold league is way too hard, and I need time to participate in other events and grow food...
    Same here.. i cannot survive in gold league...