Thread: 1 minute of energy

1 minute of energy

I see "1 minute of energy" for sale x15. Do these go into storage, or do all 15 need to be used at once upon purchase? If you have purchased these before, what has been your experience? I noticed they were available during one of the previous monster hunts.

It has to be used all at once, and starts immediately upon purchase. I have purchased it twice before. I passed on this event because for me energy is not the hold up, the timers are.

Just make sure you have everything you're planning to collect from ready and out on the board.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

But why is there an "infinity" logo there if it's only 15energy?

Fashion Designer
    It is 15 minutes of unlimited energy - not 15 energy.

Ah... Now, that makes sense. Thanks, cavegirl1!

Thanks for the info! It would be nice if we could store the minutes until we wanted to use them, even of they had to be used within x days. I guess I'll wait for "1 minute of energy CRATES" to come along. :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alexquinnatl View Post
    Thanks for the info! It would be nice if we could store the minutes until we wanted to use them, even of they had to be used within x days. I guess I'll wait for "1 minute of energy CRATES" to come along. :-)
    I second this idea.. I found myself with 1min of unlimited energy when I got a Dahlia pack. I needed extra dahlias.. not the energy at that moment and little did I know it started immediately without even a start tap. yikes!

Now I know not to get such a pack if not planned for beforehand.. I could have used it much better if I knew. A crate with timed unlimited energy would be more useful and would also be an excellent idea to make an investment to keep in the kingdom for when necessary.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

New Resident
    How do I access energy in store I have some in store but don't know how to get to it.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emzzy3 View Post
    How do I access energy in store I have some in store but don't know how to get to it.
    These are special deals offered occasionally during events for money.

If you mean energy crates which are kind of pink in colour, you place on your board and chop it. You won't get unlimited energy in crates, only 10 energy ones and once we had 50 energy crates.

I have the same question.
    Thanks to OP and @PrincessCupOButter!