Thread: Bone Bronco - 2017 Jul 18

Bone Bronco - 2017 Jul 18

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	108 
Size:	138.8 KB 
ID:	37467

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    2 new animals. 3 if you include the Ruby Pony. But i'm mean Valuabull (gem) and Bone Bronco (dark/water). Never see a pop-up for both of them. It looks like the last one is breedable. I really like the Bronco. Will going to try for it.
    oooh I love the bone bronco too! def trying for it. Good luck everyone!

8 Hours

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-25-17 at 11:11 AM.
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jsburas View Post
    Are the other new animals breed able? They say not available through breeding?
    That would certainly be good information to have. But they haven't been letting us know. The descriptions aren't always being updated so even if it says "Not available through breeding" some of them have been. Some haven't. I think we are just supposed to guess.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know the breed time for the Bone Bronco???

Right after I posted this I bred a Bone Bronco... the breed and evolution times are 8 hours each

Quote Originally Posted by jsburas View Post
    Are the other new animals breed able? They say not available through breeding?
    If they say "not available through breeding" then they probably aren't, though as GreyT said, they sometimes make mistakes. I would guess that the mistakes are pretty rare though (i don't really know, i haven't been playing long enough)
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Rhino Keeper
    Glad I checked this thread as I didn't even realise there was a bone Bronco and I love it! First attempt 12 hours. Hopefully I'll have better luck.

Bone Bronco - July 18, 2017

Thought i would make this guy his own thread.

Bone Bronco - BREEDABLE!
    Dark/Water creature
    8 hr breeding/8 hr evolution (thank you to BBHome20, first person in the forum to breed one, congrats!)
    Last edited by CuddlePuddlev2; 07-20-17 at 12:54 PM.

I wonder how many days we get for this...anybody know?

Rhino Keeper
    Poofyena Im not an expert, but if you bred dark/water and got 12 hrs you may have it. I can't find anything with that combo thats 12hrs

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by goddard7006 View Post
    Poofyena Im not an expert, but if you bred dark/water and got 12 hrs you may have it. I can't find anything with that combo thats 12hrs
    Neither do I. But BBhome20 has a 8 hour breeding time. And I can't find anything with that breeding time with dark/water combo.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Neither do I. But BBhome20 has a 8 hour breeding time. And I can't find anything with that breeding time with dark/water combo.
    Is it just dark/water? I ask because if fire is in there it could be a Skyger

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast