Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bone Bronco - 2017 Jul 18

Rhino Keeper
    Hope to get it, it looks like a bluish Skeletal Steed ! I like to see old animals in different colors, wish there'll be something similar to the Pearl Peryton 🙂
    Best of luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    I bred my C.U. And Chameneon and got a 12 hr timer. There are no 12 hr timers with dark and water or 8 hr ones either. I see there is some talk that it is an 8 hr one, did some one breed it that can verifie the breed time?

Rhino Keeper
    My 12 hour timer turned out to be a chromadile....which is 11 hour breeding. Have they changed the times?
    Supster50 wonder what your 12 hour is.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    My 12 hour timer turned out to be a chromadile....which is 11 hour breeding. Have they changed the times?
    Supster50 wonder what your 12 hour is.
    I too goofed up my times. But I'm very old compared to u guys and some times a little Dyslexic so I hope lm forgiven, but thanks for asking.

I got 3 hours whilst breeding for Bone Bronco with Tye Dye Tiger and Skyger and they say the only animal that has 3 hours is fairy ferret, even though i did not have nature or fire in it. Does rainbow seperate into Nature and Fire? Help pls

Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    I got 3 hours whilst breeding for Bone Bronco with Tye Dye Tiger and Skyger and they say the only animal that has 3 hours is fairy ferret, even though i did not have nature or fire in it. Does rainbow seperate into Nature and Fire? Help pls
    yeah rainbow throws in random other elements, so it's definitely possible you have fairy ferret
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    yeah rainbow throws in random other elements, so it's definitely possible you have fairy ferret
    Good to know! I thought my park was glitching! Thanks so much for the help

It was a fairy ferret! New one takes up to 14 hours. . .

Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    It was a fairy ferret! New one takes up to 14 hours. . .
    Figured so...are u still using tye-dye tiger to breed? If so I would suggest only using dark & water if you really really want the bone bronco, it will greatly increase your chances of getting it. Using rainbow is like adding every other element to the mix which basically gives u the worst chance possible
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Fashion Designer
    I'm having no luck breeding bone bronco. I did get 43 hrs, another onyx direwolf and being low on gems means I probably won't be getting bone bronco. Kind of disappointed. Good luck and hope he starts showing up more often.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast