Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Glowstone Dragon Tournament July 18 2017

I gave up. Was stuck on warden for over one day and now on skeletal knight for over a day and a half. Tried all suggestions and used those dragons that worked for others multiple times. Played just about every hour from 5am to 10 -11:30pm, using all free videos each day, and still couldn't finish.
    It's ridiculous, we should be able to beat a dragon after the third fight. Each fight should weaken the dragons.

Fashion Designer
    I've come all this way, spent 3 days battling dynasty only to get stuck on Jasmine! Arrgh! With only 3hrs left I really have no room for anymore losses

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Thanks for the encouragement. I figured I'd try my newly healed Glasswing again and boom, Hibiscus down with one shot.
    I'm glad it worked out for you. Good luck on the rest of the tourney~

Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    I've come all this way, spent 3 days battling dynasty only to get stuck on Jasmine! Arrgh! With only 3hrs left I really have no room for anymore losses
    I used Amazon 7 and it KO on that one. You could also try red and black combo, but my lvl 10 Dark One lost. So try Amazon first if you have it.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Stuck for 3 days on first champ. So disheartening. Well done to all those who have finally finished. Better luck next time to those that didn't manage it. Don't loose hope people (easier said than done I know)!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    I'm glad it worked out for you. Good luck on the rest of the tourney~

I used Amazon 7 and it KO on that one. You could also try red and black combo, but my lvl 10 Dark One lost. So try Amazon first if you have it.
    Thanks for the tips! I lost amazon, glasswing valiant, diamond but my freshly healed valiant did the trick! Polynesian took down glowstone and I finished with minutes to spare!!

Executive Chef
    Nope. Got past Hibiscus only to get stuck on Dynasty like everyone else. Only had a couple of hours left and spending way to much gold on speeding up rounds so I just gave up.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1623.JPG 
Views:	111 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	37503
    GlowStone egg
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1623.JPG 
Views:	111 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	37503
    GlowStone egg
    Now that's a thing of beauty!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910