Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Glowstone Dragon Tournament July 18 2017

Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Diamond 2x, metal, passion, infinity - all with no luck. Diamond is healed, Achilles is only a 10 so I'll try one of those two next.

This is THE EXACT reason I've given up on the last few tournaments. Trying over and over again isn't fun. Games are supposed to be fun. It seems like EVERYTHING about this game lately borders on the opposite of fun - it's becoming too much work for a free pixel..........
    Try Soccer if you have him
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Diamond 2x, metal, passion, infinity - all with no luck. Diamond is healed, Achilles is only a 10 so I'll try one of those two next.

This is THE EXACT reason I've given up on the last few tournaments. Trying over and over again isn't fun. Games are supposed to be fun. It seems like EVERYTHING about this game lately borders on the opposite of fun - it's becoming too much work for a free pixel..........
    Exactly right! I cannot beat Gentle Knight, and it is not fun. I've lost with diamond15, glasswing12, frozen14, forgefather14, lostlove13, knightmare13, dueler15 (my best fighter) and Astro9, as someone here suggested. I even fed him extra before the battle.

This same thing happened in one of the last tournaments, and when GK finally went down, I forgot to write down who beat him/her Although I realize the same dragon might not work a second time!

This really screws up the rest of the tournament and the bingo, since all my good fighters are in the spa line and take forever to heal. There are still dragons from previous tournaments that are in line as well.

Edit to add: I can't believe it! I used Music10 (due to bingo) and it won!! Unbelievable!!
    Last edited by babs3449; 07-21-17 at 01:09 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by babs3449 View Post
    Exactly right! I cannot beat Gentle Knight, and it is not fun. I've lost with diamond15, glasswing12, frozen14, forgefather14, lostlove13, knightmare13, dueler15 (my best fighter) and Astro9, as someone here suggested. I even fed him extra before the battle.

This same thing happened in one of the last tournaments, and when GK finally went down, I forgot to write down who beat him/her�� Although I realize the same dragon might not work a second time!

This really screws up the rest of the tournament and the bingo, since all my good fighters are in the spa line and take forever to heal. There are still dragons from previous tournaments that are in line as well.

Any possible suggestions to get rid of GK? I don't have Wardrum, RS, Valiant, or Passion.
    Same here. So unbelievably frustrating when you're on a SINGLE dragon for the ENTIRE day...What gives?? So far I've tried multiple Diamonds, Angel, Passion, Soccer hybrid. So stupid that it takes 2 hours for a dragon to heal in the spa as well.

Rhino Keeper
    OMG, I don't believe it! After all those heavy duty dragons, I used Music10 (for bingo) and she/he beat that GK!!��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Use Crypt or any white/purple/green Dragon.
    Thanks Crypt 7 did the trick!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Thanks Crypt 7 did the trick!
    You're welcome! Good luck in the rest of the rounds!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by babs3449 View Post
    OMG, I don't believe it! After all those heavy duty dragons, I used Music10 (for bingo) and she/he beat that GK!!��
    Congratulations! Sometimes doing Bingo tasks can bring surprising wins against champs in the arena.

Executive Chef
    My first win with my new Rainbow Sentinal! One bash and he took out Plague Doctor!

I like him already :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Congratulations! Sometimes doing Bingo tasks can bring surprising wins against champs in the arena.
    Had consultant luck with Music against champions. Congrats.

Fashion Designer
    OK Glowstone in storage very fun tournament! My results are at the top of the first page. Good luck everyone.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast