Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spin to Win - Sapling Prize??? July 18, 2017

So happy to see Spin to Win back. Its a nice way to get older dragons I don't have, There are 2 dragons i still need from this wheel and am so excited to have gotten Marshmallow already!!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkflower7777 View Post
    So happy to see Spin to Win back. Its a nice way to get older dragons I don't have, There are 2 dragons i still need from this wheel and am so excited to have gotten Marshmallow already!!
    NICE!! Congrats on that spin! I'm thrilled to see it's back also! I'm hoping for Marshmallow too, the only one I don't have already.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know which ones are the 2 dragons on the spin wheel apart from artist, marshmallow and harvest? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    NICE!! Congrats on that spin! I'm thrilled to see it's back also! I'm hoping for Marshmallow too, the only one I don't have already.
    Thanks! Hope you are able to get this awesome dragon also.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    Does anyone know which ones are the 2 dragons on the spin wheel apart from artist, marshmallow and harvest? Thanks
    One is Crystal, don't know about the last one though.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    Crystal and Hearth

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkflower7777 View Post
    Congrats! That's the one I really want.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    Congrats! That's the one I really want.
    Thanks, I hope you are able to get it too. I've wanted it for a long time, it's awesome in battles!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the reply guys crystal and hearth are the ones I don't have in any of my islands so keeping my fingers crossed, so happy that the Spin Wheel is back! Thanks S8
    Last edited by DragonPhoenix6; 07-19-17 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Spin to Win is a joke. This is the third day- third Work in Progress. Used two free spins- got two more Work in Progress. As I said, what a joke

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast