• Goal Duration Was Fine

26 47.27%
  • Goal Duration Was Too Short

12 21.82%
  • Goal Duration Was Too Long

4 7.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Tropical Vacation - 2017 Jul 18 (POLL ADDED)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    No problem I just hope it let's me update the pics as I go because I am posting from my phone and it tells me I can only add five pics per post?
    It's 5 attachments per post. There are two ways you can add additional pictures to your post:

1. Upload your pictures to a hosting site, then insert the image via URL and uncheck the 'reference locally' box. This doesn't count as any attachment on your post, so you can have as many as you want.

2. You can make separate posts when you advance in the goals, similar to how you made the first one, with attachments. Then, you can get their URLs (click on the attachment to preview, right-click, copy image address) and add them to your first post using the same instructions as above You would still only get 5 attachments per post you make, but no limit to how many images you could store on your first post.

I'm not sure how easy either would be to do from a phone, but I hope that helped Thank you again for keeping us updated!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    It's 5 attachments per post. There are two ways you can add additional pictures to your post:

1. Upload your pictures to a hosting site, then insert the image via URL and uncheck the 'reference locally' box. This doesn't count as any attachment on your post, so you can have as many as you want.

2. You can make separate posts when you advance in the goals, similar to how you made the first one, with attachments. Then, you can get their URLs (click on the attachment to preview, right-click, copy image address) and add them to your first post using the same instructions as above You would still only get 5 attachments per post you make, but no limit to how many images you could store on your first post.

I'm not sure how easy either would be to do from a phone, but I hope that helped Thank you again for keeping us updated!
    Ok I think I'll do the second one, there aren't usually too many more than 5 per post anyway. Too bad you can't delete the additional post afterwards
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Ok I think I'll do the second one, there aren't usually too many more than 5 per post anyway. Too bad you can't delete the additional post afterwards
    No worries; your additional posts would be more than welcome

I've made an infographic for the new items. You can add this to the first post if you'd like

Note: the infographic reflects the state of the items as they appeared at the start of the goal. As goals continue to unlock, we can figure out the prices of the locked items.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    No worries; your additional posts would be more than welcome

I've made an infographic for the new items. You can add this to the first post if you'd like

Note: the infographic reflects the state of the items as they appeared at the start of the goal. As goals continue to unlock, we can figure out the prices of the locked items.
    Omg for the life of me I can't figure out how to add this to the first post

Click [Reply with Quote] under the post like you did here and copy the text and paste in your Post 1. Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-19-17 at 03:19 AM.

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    I was hoping for beach/ ice cream goals...
    But apparently an out of sync goal is better than no goal.
    Will probably be storing the items till Christmas though...

And thank you so much for creating and updating the thread, Jojocl!

Rhino Keeper
    Hahahaha tropical winter lol. I don't mind really, because it is winter where I live... so, whatever.
    Final prize looks fine :3
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shoegal9103 View Post
    all these items are from Restaurant Story... they are just swapping stuff back and forth, this is getting really aggravating
    What is their obsession with recycling recipes from each game recently? I do agree this is annoying. I want something new like the last goal. Might skip this one in hopes they will do something better soon.

Farm Supplier

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture+_2017-07-18-23-12-29.png 
Views:	906 
Size:	499.0 KB 
ID:	37452Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture+_2017-07-18-23-14-39.png 
Views:	882 
Size:	600.3 KB 
ID:	37453
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-19-17 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Enlarged photos

Executive Chef
    The games have had to make do with fewer designers, coders etc. to support them. I'm not thrilled by the recycling, but it's better than nothing. Bright side, I've always loved the festive kitchen--and hey, we can't complain that they're not giving us holiday content early enough this year!

Love the snowman too, and the sunny cake, and the juicer is nice to have. Mango (/yorkshire) puddings are ugly though, and I prefer the sandy tiles I already own. More expensive, but they match the beachy wallpapers better. These ones are more dirty than sandy.

The text seems a bit suspect. I mean, I've heard of Christmas in July, but I always just thought it was a marketing ploy.

Edit: looked it up on Wikipedia. Huh. I guess it's not always just about selling stuff! Sort of like real Christmas!
    Last edited by twospoons; 07-18-17 at 10:01 PM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    The games have had to make do with fewer designers, coders etc. to support them. I'm not thrilled by the recycling, but it's better than nothing. Bright side, I've always loved the festive kitchen--and hey, we can't complain that they're not giving us holiday content early enough this year!

Love the snowman too, and the sunny cake, and the juicer is nice to have. Mango (/yorkshire) puddings are ugly though, and I prefer the sandy tiles I already own. More expensive, but they match the beachy wallpapers better. These ones are more dirty than sandy.

The text seems a bit suspect. I mean, I've heard of Christmas in July, but I always just thought it was a marketing ploy.

Edit: looked it up on Wikipedia. Huh. I guess it's not always just about selling stuff! Sort of like real Christmas!
    Exactly this just gives me a a few decorations for Christmas early. Ones I can display before any Christmas goals they bring out this year hopefully. Although I was kind of looking at it and I may put the yeti waiter out for Halloween?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast