• Goal Duration Was Fine

26 47.27%
  • Goal Duration Was Too Short

12 21.82%
  • Goal Duration Was Too Long

4 7.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Tropical Vacation - 2017 Jul 18 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Okay so It's the same drinks from the juicer in RS. Don't know why needed a winter handle though

Executive Chef

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170720_002423.jpg 
Views:	813 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	37462   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170720_002639.jpg 
Views:	806 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	37463   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170720_003029.jpg 
Views:	800 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	37464   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170720_003110.jpg 
Views:	797 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	37465   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170720_003206.jpg 
Views:	803 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	37466  

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Okay... Now the goal prizes seem really out of place with the recipes in context

I feel like this would have worked better as a tropical-themed regular update without the goal prizes than a goal. Really hope we get those back soon
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by brwnsuga8 View Post
    Yes, I agree as well. All the recycled recipes and some recycled decorations...most other games would not do this. People look forward to new content to keep the games fresh and interesting. It's not hard to look up recipes online. Yes, I understand and I sympathize with the S8 team now that they have less staff. But, are we getting charged less considering we are getting less content-wise? Of course not! Prices are the same , although we get less profit in the game because the goals are more expensive, we are getting the same content repeatedly, etc. ( I'm not talking about when we ask for them to bring back beloved decor or ovens). It shouldn't be that they give us less and yet, they expect us to pay the same for less.

As for what I like on this goal: I really like the tables, chairs, counters and the tropical table with the palm trees. And I like the concept of Christmas in July because I will listen to Christmas songs throughout the year because Christmas makes me happy
    I'm the same. I listen to Christmas songs way before the holidays too! I'm saving the decorations until it's the holidays.

Executive Chef
    Im skipping this. I have all this stuff in rs already. I need a break from these games anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    Only doing this one for the gems. Not a fan of any of it. If we are going to recycle content, at least recycle prettier recipes and decor. 🙁

Fashion Designer
    I'd like to see recycled content be recycled in the same game. I love getting those fish things in RS in the last update, but they are better seen in BS. Just recycle the old goals, let players who already did them earn the gems and release the new content in updates so people can buy the stuff if they want to.

PLEASE STOP WITH RS IN BS! I don't want those stupid blue plates messing up the bakery. Don't like those blue plates, don't want them. It's just a waste.

Rhino Keeper
    This is an ok goal I like the first oven though one recipe looks like a copy of a different one from RS and not fond of doing juices again but it's ok ! Also not fond of Christmas and or winter themed items in summer goals ! But I like the table and chairs !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I'd like to see recycled content be recycled in the same game. I love getting those fish things in RS in the last update, but they are better seen in BS. Just recycle the old goals, let players who already did them earn the gems and release the new content in updates so people can buy the stuff if they want to.

PLEASE STOP WITH RS IN BS! I don't want those stupid blue plates messing up the bakery. Don't like those blue plates, don't want them. It's just a waste.
    Agreed. Wish they would stop giving RS recipes to BS. It makes the goal less interesting. And what's the deal with the plates in BS?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CassieJo84 View Post
    Only doing this one for the gems. Not a fan of any of it. If we are going to recycle content, at least recycle prettier recipes and decor. ��
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Seconding the above, with an addition to the second point: please transpose relevant recipes (or recipes that could fit the description) if they must be recycled. Pisces Biscuits to Sourdough Fish? The artwork works for both. Yorkshire Pudding to Mango Pudding? Nowhere close, and honestly it looks rather sad as Mango Pudding in Bakery Story. The Mango Delight recipe from RS would have fit much better IMO (and it's even classed as a dessert in that game!)
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast