Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Exploration World Event - July 18 2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    Same here. I thought i should be able to get there with 4 nests and 2 breeding den and 2 temples. I guess i was wrong.
    Likewise. There is no way of completing most events now without spending. I've given up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nephthys82 View Post
    well, I decided to speed breed to get the final prize. It cost A LOT. Then the game crashed and the event was gone early. Just before I hit 7200.

If I say what I think my post will get moderated. Let's just say I'm extremely unhappy.
    This is exactly what happened to me during the Frostwolf world event a long while back. Used gold to get the last points, game crashed and rolled back and the event was gone along with my dragon and the gold I used to get the last points. This was 15 minutes or more before the end of the event. I still haven't had the dragon added back to my inventory. Let me know if you get your dragon back.

I wish it would be acknowledged that there are some major bugs with this game.

Can a moderator intervene on this? It would be nice if we could get the dragons back that were stolen.
    Last edited by chuckyt888; 07-28-17 at 12:36 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I have a ticket open with support. So far they deny any problem.

Thing is, my husband had his game open at the same time. He made the sensible decision to only go for sunken, but was watching the timer and confirmed that the event disappeared a minute or two before the timer finished.

You're right, there are some massive bugs and I'd much rather they prioritised ironing them out than producing constant new content. They also need to address iOS/android parity.

Fashion Designer
    I somewhat gave up at the beginning of the event, but I continue with the breeding, evolving, hatching, battling, farming, and collecting from the Trail marker. With only 2 nests, 2 temples, 1 den, and 7 farms plus the Trail marker; I was 530 points away from Sunken. XD Luckily, I did not care~
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nephthys82 View Post
    I have a ticket open with support. So far they deny any problem.

Thing is, my husband had his game open at the same time. He made the sensible decision to only go for sunken, but was watching the timer and confirmed that the event disappeared a minute or two before the timer finished.

You're right, there are some massive bugs and I'd much rather they prioritised ironing them out than producing constant new content. They also need to address iOS/android parity.

This is why I never, ever wait until the last minute. Too many stories of this happening over and over again. I make sure I'm finished an hour early, egg in storage and snap a picture.

Farm Supplier
    I didn't bother with the event, just played normally and stocked up food. Finished with ~3300 points so even if I had fed Moss I wouldn't have reached the next dragon. Actually quite happy because that left me enough food for Tales now, and I really like those dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    All I can say about my feelings with this event....another step towards walking away from the game.
    Shame S8. Shame.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415