Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Exploration World Event - July 18 2017

Executive Chef
    I lose interest after about 5-7 days. These longer events and waiting to get the prizes are boring to me lately. I'd rather a shorter event with time to recover food in between.

I will be able to get one of the individual dragons. I'll keep trying without taking the dragon to an 11. That's my safety net if I can get the last few points I need.

Fashion Designer
    3 nests, 2 evolution temples, 1 roost for me = 4535. I'll have to be okay with not getting the big prize.

Executive Chef
    just passed 5000 : 5011 points and less than 3 days left
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    I don't think it's acheivable without spending a load of money and I think that's wrong. I have one den, one evo and two nests, so I have no chance. Must be really disappointing for you.
    Thanks DirkDragon. No I am not disappointed. I learnt a while ago not to get caught up with getting every dragon. I just think it is sad that they are making quests so impossible now to force the hard core collectors into using gold. I have 14 GPD - yep all of them but I am still not going to pay gold. I will use it for the dragons I want and not the ones the quests make impossible.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Thanks DirkDragon. No I am not disappointed. I learnt a while ago not to get caught up with getting every dragon. I just think it is sad that they are making quests so impossible now to force the hard core collectors into using gold. I have 14 GPD - yep all of them but I am still not going to pay gold. I will use it for the dragons I want and not the ones the quests make impossible.
    I think you are correct. I used to be a hard core collector but the game beat that out of me. Doesn't matter how much time or money you put in it's not enough and you need to invest more. Skylord being handed out now just validates my feelings. Why bother? No dragon is special and if you wait you can get the ones you really want. Although I don't really want anything anymore beyond giving us land and room to place the dragons I already ****ed myself to get and some reasonable events. Beyond that? I'm out. This game isn't long for this world I fear.
    I've been here over 5 years, I feel I have the right to be disappointed in the way long time players are being treated.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    just passed 5000 : 5011 points and less than 3 days left
    Anyone hatched Sunken dragon & do we get points for levelling it?
    The 5hr hatching means two days left are enough. If no points given, might as well stop after getting Sunken.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Anyone hatched Sunken dragon & do we get points for levelling it?
    The 5hr hatching means two days left are enough. If no points given, might as well stop after getting Sunken.
    Unfortunately raising Sunken doesn't give points. I left mine in storage for that reason.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I lose interest after about 5-7 days. These longer events and waiting to get the prizes are boring to me lately. I'd rather a shorter event with time to recover food in between.

I will be able to get one of the individual dragons. I'll keep trying without taking the dragon to an 11. That's my safety net if I can get the last few points I need.
    The way the old World Events worked was better, we only needed to hatch, evolve, quest, collect from the building, collect food and sorry if I'm missing something. I prefer the old way, this new way it's so ridiculous... Needing to evolve a dragon? Really? Come on TL!

There are to many events going on... TL must be losing money and because of that they are doing this so they can recover, but honestly they are doing even worse... I don't even enjoy playing World Events, Leaderboards and Bingo... We need to do so must things at the same time that's impossible.

I like this gane, but not like it is right now. I'm still playing but not like before.

What a rubbish Community prize. A Dragon Mountain decoration. I expected it to be a habitat or at least provide some maps !!!

I'm now at 4276 after loads of effort. I agree with the "I've stopped caring" thread. This game is getting more and more impossible to achieve - which is quite depressing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by carolannann View Post
    What a rubbish Community prize. A Dragon Mountain decoration.
    And quite an ugly one too...