Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Exploration World Event - July 18 2017

Anyone even near being finished? I have two dens, two evolution temples and three nests - I am a solid player and am still at 4800. I have never not completed an event before and that's in 4 years. I won't be able to finish this one.

Rhino Keeper
    Meh... raised Moss dragon to level 14 before realising this does not give me any points.

This event is undoable.

EDIT: This thread has only 10 pages. Most people already lost interest.

Fashion Designer
    I admit to spending gold for the exploration maps giving items (every 4 hrs- 400 gold). I hope to finish this event. Not as excited about DragonTales or Leaderboard.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    I admit to spending gold for the exploration maps giving items (every 4 hrs- 400 gold). I hope to finish this event. Not as excited about DragonTales or Leaderboard.
    WOW, 400 gold. I hope you finish. It would be disappointing if you do not.

Banned
    I just reached 4000 points, so still 1000 away from the Sunken dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I just reached 4000 points, so still 1000 away from the Sunken dragon.

well you are right in front of me.. I have 3956 and was just estimating but I don't see how I can make it to 5K in the time left

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Anyone even near being finished? I have two dens, two evolution temples and three nests - I am a solid player and am still at 4800. I have never not completed an event before and that's in 4 years. I won't be able to finish this one.
    I don't think it's acheivable without spending a load of money and I think that's wrong. I have one den, one evo and two nests, so I have no chance. Must be really disappointing for you.

Executive Chef
    Very long-time player here. I have 10 gold-producing dragons (49 gold per day, plus the gold I exchange with neighbors, my first GPD was carefully bought with collected gold-gifts from neighbors, and installing and playing other games, back in the days, when the follow-up goal rewarded you with 30 gold or so). 2 dens, 2 temples, 4 nests. I never missed out on ANY event since 2013 or so, even won more than a couple of Leaderboards, so I have lots of usefull dragons for the arena. I have lots of food stocked, and lots of gold. I only bought something for real money once, and that was my first Diamond dragon, a long, long time ago, because I couldn't bread a diamond no matter how hard I tried.

This time, I foresaw that the event would be undoable, so I bought a Trail Marker for 250 gold - I make that amount of gold in 5 days.

So, now I have 6,778 maps. I spent a few gold here and there, to speed up things so nests etc. wouldn't be useless during sleeping hours. I used a few boosts, well timed, as I regularly get them from playing Bingo every other week, so I'm always in the top 5 of the Silver League.

So yes, I will get to the final prize, but only because I bought the Trail Marker. And yes, I will be able to make it every event - but only because I'm a very long, long time player, who happened to make the right choices in investing in GPD's back in the days they were still affordable.

I feel for those starting to play later, of those that made other choices and are now left without (enough) GPD's. These GPD's are the only thing that matter now in this game, without them, you do need not only spent lots of time (which I also spent), but also lots of money.
    Last edited by Anaboe; 07-25-17 at 03:12 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    Meh... raised Moss dragon to level 14 before realising this does not give me any points.

This event is undoable.

EDIT: This thread has only 10 pages. Most people already lost interest.
    yep same ere been same for last 3 events now TBH :/ looks like time to find a new game at this rate nows

Rhino Keeper
    yep same as me and nowhere near the expected goal SMH , thats 3 events now that have been like this , think its time to hang up my DS gloves and move on to another game nows the way this has slowly become

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast