Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Exploration World Event - July 18 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Thank you for being here and helping us get our questions answered, Kooky!
    I'll second that

Executive Chef
    Anyone know if the Observatory will give points like the Hiking Path?

I want to be alert to place it on the island if it does as I'm trying to help the community.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I don't care if I finish this event or not. If its too easy then the people who must win at all costs and will spend gold for it, will just quit and move onto another more challenging game. Those people are actually S8's target audience.

What we're all playing for is a little digital dragon sprite... it has no intrinsic value. Its only as valuable as the work you put into getting it. My storage is full of forgettable dragon eggs from events that were too easy. If players stop seeing value in these dragons, S8 is going out of business
    I think that you and I have somewhat different viewpoints. To me, the value of the dragon is how aesthetically pleasing it is to me, whether it be cute (baby Firestorms are adorable!) or pretty, like the May dragon. Firestorms are ubiquitous, yet I have 2 habitats full of them because they have value to *me.*

I accidentally sold my moss dragon, I was going to buy it from the market, but it is not showing up at all. Can someone help me please?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriscake21 View Post
    I accidentally sold my moss dragon, I was going to buy it from the market, but it is not showing up at all. Can someone help me please?
    Sorry about your dragon. You can try contacting Support via support form and see if the agent can help you with it.

Fashion Designer
    The Sunken Dragon says it needs 5000 points. I have about 1307 points. It says skip to the Sunken for 1385 gold bars. Is that making sense? I guess there is some kind of formula for calculating that stuff.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Rhino Keeper
    Reg-Confusion about Points given for Raising Moss Dragon

Under A Rolling Stone , It says " Raise your Moss Dragon to level 11 to earn 1000 Points "
    However , below it says , " Raise your Moss Dragon to Lv11 " and Rewards shown is + 150 Maps
    I thought , similar to previous Event , It will grant extr reward from raising beyond Lv 4 but I haven't received anything till Lv6 .This seems to me very misleading and confusing ! Am I missing anything ? Can any one explain to me , how do we get 1000 Maps for raising Moss to Lv11 ?
    I request Kookie and Rynetory2 to please clarify on this .
    Last edited by sam204; 07-21-17 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Correction

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Anyone know if the Observatory will give points like the Hiking Path?

I want to be alert to place it on the island if it does as I'm trying to help the community.
    Dont you see in the shop? There are only 2 decorations that can collect points in the event!! Observatory is just a decoration)
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I think that you and I have somewhat different viewpoints. To me, the value of the dragon is how aesthetically pleasing it is to me, whether it be cute (baby Firestorms are adorable!) or pretty, like the May dragon. Firestorms are ubiquitous, yet I have 2 habitats full of them because they have value to *me.*
    I dont think so. Nothing challenging in a game will lead to bankruptcy to the company. Therefore if every player got the same prizes same efforts and no spending gold at all, they will soon feel bored because they got everything by just collecting on a regular basis! However, Dragon story will recycle their previous event dragons in another event or in the shop for people to buy! But what i see which is not beneficial is that these dragons are just made up for beauty, cuteness, increasing the player's number of dragons or just in the tournament, Dragon story needs further touch and improvement into the purpose of these dragons.
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    Dont you see in the shop? There are only 2 decorations that can collect points in the event!! Observatory is just a decoration)
    Thanks for the response. My thought was in line with the fact that in the past world event "Mythic Heroes" the 2nd community prize gave fish hooks to help everyone accumulate more hooks.

So in the case of this event it looks like S8 decided to make it harder by not doing that. Interesting! We'll see how this all plays out. ???

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast