Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Exploration World Event - July 18 2017

Nightclub Owner
    I'm just under 1,000 short too. It's really unfair when you do everything you can possibly do and still not make it unless you spend gold. This really stinks
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Didn't spent a penny on it, but I finished today. It was prolly because I bought the Trail Marker on the first day of the event. 250 Gold is 5 days gold-collecting for me, so it's not that big a deal. But I understand I'm one of the few lucky ones...
    i didn't buy the trail marker but i spent about same amount of golds
    2 breeding boost x10, 2 hatching boost x10 and about 210 golds spent to reach the 7202 mark
    and with DayWing, i got also Gorgeous as fail
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I'm just under 1,000 short too. It's really unfair when you do everything you can possibly do and still not make it unless you spend gold. This really stinks
    I'm sitting with 1000 short as well despite playing regularly........ this gets crazy unless spending masses of gold
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    I really wanted another tropic type dragon so spent about 35 gold speed breeding den and a nest plus the 20 or so gold needed to get me to the 5000 mark. Now can someone explain to me why it costs twice as much gold to get the maps as it does to buy the final dragon outright from the market? I'm personally not going to do either but it's totally baffling.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    I'm sitting with 1000 short as well despite playing regularly........ this gets crazy unless spending masses of gold
    Same here. I thought i should be able to get there with 4 nests and 2 breeding den and 2 temples. I guess i was wrong.

I think it is time to stop playing. None of the last quest are do able without using a lot of gold which cost real money. I do not think they bother about the players they only wants money.

Executive Chef
    I'm just a little shy of 5000. I have scaleypears 90 minutes from harvest but even if I sped it up I'd be about 50 maps short of the first individual. I don't think it's worth it. This event was a complete waste of time.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkflower7777 View Post
    I just started game up and I did not receive the extra points. What should I do?
    Did just delete and reinstall game to see if that would help and it didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Hey Elsa, I did receive some points but I didn't get all the points I was due. I'm 111 points short still but I definitely thank you, Kooky Panda and Rynetory2 for looking into this. It is much appreciated.
    If you still need help please submit a support request.
    (See my signature)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    well, I decided to speed breed to get the final prize. It cost A LOT. Then the game crashed and the event was gone early. Just before I hit 7200.

If I say what I think my post will get moderated. Let's just say I'm extremely unhappy.

Banned
    I'm so mad at myself, I just *can't even*! I can't even, guys! So I was only trying for Sunken. I went in today and hatched my eggs and transferred eggs to the nest. I saw that I only needed to spend 25 gold to get the dragon, so I did. Then I realized that I had crops to harvest which would have given me more maps, and I did a battle trying to get Skylord or whatever it is, so I got 3 more maps there. I could have saved 25 gold. I'm so upset with myself.