Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Exploration World Event - July 18 2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    And quite an ugly one too...
    ditto anyway it will stay in storage like lots of deco
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    WOW, 400 gold. I hope you finish. It would be disappointing if you do not.
    Me too! I have 5675 points now; we'll see what happens...........

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    I don't think it's acheivable without spending a load of money and I think that's wrong. I have one den, one evo and two nests, so I have no chance. Must be really disappointing for you.
    I agree with you...finishing is not a possibility without spending $$. Fortunately, I am able to spend some $$ on this game, but spending has dropped considerably in the last year😉because of the way this game is going. By that, I mean S8 is making it harder to complete these challenges without spending $$. It is also harder to breed the dragons. This is just my opinion-thanks.

Executive Chef
    Didn't spent a penny on it, but I finished today. It was prolly because I bought the Trail Marker on the first day of the event. 250 Gold is 5 days gold-collecting for me, so it's not that big a deal. But I understand I'm one of the few lucky ones...

Nightclub Owner
    I'm getting nervous, I'm at 5,284 maps with just under 2 days to go A spike in earning rates sure would be appreciated right now.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    I gave up. At only 5600. I decide to let it go and just play relaxing game... good luck everyone who is trying!

Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    I gave up. At only 5600. I decide to let it go and just play relaxing game... good luck everyone who is trying!
    I have also given up - I am on 5400ish maps. This is the first one ever that I have not finished and I have been playing since they began. I am however not bothered - I won't let a few pixels rule my life! Ha ha ha!

Rhino Keeper
    Me three. I have just gotten to the Sunken dragon, didn't think I'd get there, so that's it for me for this event. I have a feeling that future events will be much the same where it will become rare for me to actually complete all goals.

Rhino Keeper
    So during the early parts of the event if you were short on points it offered the option to buy your way to next prize - I noted to myself the gold asked was about 1/3 of how many points you were short. So if you are 109 points away from Sunken it wants 41 gold to skip to it. (so actually more like .376 than .333 for a ratio).

Now I'm 2027 points/maps short to Daywing Dragon and it wants 2304 gold to jump to Daywing Dragon. Instead of asking for .376 times what I'm short it is asking for 1.137 times what I'm short. RIDICULOUS!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    So during the early parts of the event if you were short on points it offered the option to buy your way to next prize - I noted to myself the gold asked was about 1/3 of how many points you were short. So if you are 109 points away from Sunken it wants 41 gold to skip to it. (so actually more like .376 than .333 for a ratio).

Now I'm 2027 points/maps short to Daywing Dragon and it wants 2304 gold to jump to Daywing Dragon. Instead of asking for .376 times what I'm short it is asking for 1.137 times what I'm short. RIDICULOUS!
    Oh my. I am not playing these things anymore and this kinda stuff is why. Where did our fun and achieveable events go?
    No one needs to point out the game needs to make money and all that jazz. I know. I personally funded many vacations I'm sure for a few workers in the past. So sorry harobeda. It really is ridiculous.