Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Exploration World Event - July 18 2017

I'm at 5158 points so not a chance for me to reach the last goal. It's too bad because I like collecting champions more than any other types (well other than diamond). I like getting dragons that I think will be good in the Arena and the rest are fillers so this is disappointing. They really do keep moving the goal posts further and further out of reach as the months go by.

Fashion Designer
    Will be short for the first individual dragon! Constantly breeding and evolving dragons and not even close to the end dragons I honestly don't know why I even bother with these events!

Rhino Keeper
    I am at 3812 points at the moment. I think I'll feed Moss to get the extra 1000 points. I like Sunken even though it has the same color combo as the Polynesian dragon from a few events ago. Daywing was out of question from the start.

Were we supposed to get maps and 1000 for feeding moss? I think I got 1000, but no maps.

I had 4 nests at about 12 hours each ready that I didn't use for LB, have them going all the time and two temples, and one breeding roost 7/24. However, lost almost 3 days of winning fights being stuck on dragons I couldn't defeat, though I fought at least 16 times per day, but still only have about 5400 points.
    Oh, and I used harvest boosts, and gave in and fed moss to L11.
    Still doesn't seem I'll make it unless I spend gold.

Nightclub Owner
    So, I'm at 5,887 maps and have done everything possible to collect during this event. I have 3 nests that I kept full, 2 dens, didn't miss even one hour of farming using 20 hour, 1 hour and 5 hour crops in order to max collection, have also been evolving around the clock. Oh, and I also did the Moss side quest.

I don't know what else I could've done to reach the final prize short of spending gold. I've already quit one S8 game this week due to unrealistic quest requirements (Castle Story) I don't want to get fed up with this one too. DS has always been my favorite game and I have put up with the enormous amount of tasks and lack of space, but if they start making "fun" goals impossible to finish, I will have no choice but to throw in the towel.

I really hope I wake up in the morning to a very benevolent gift of lots of Elevation Maps for myself and my fellow DS players

ETA: I already missed out on Corsair Dragon which burned my butt. Being a very OCD player, I don't think I could mentally survive missing another prize dragon
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I really hoped to see a doubling of maps in the last 24 hours of this event. S8 can see that players can't reach the last goal without again spending money. This maybe a good opportunity for S8 to show a little goodwill to their players.

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    So, I'm at 5,887 maps and have done everything possible to collect during this event. I have 3 nests that I kept full, 2 dens, didn't miss even one hour of farming using 20 hour, 1 hour and 5 hour crops in order to max collection, have also been evolving around the clock. Oh, and I also did the Moss side quest.

I don't know what else I could've done to reach the final prize short of spending gold. I've already quit one S8 game this week due to unrealistic quest requirements (Castle Story) I don't want to get fed up with this one too. DS has always been my favorite game and I have put up with the enormous amount of tasks and lack of space, but if they start making "fun" goals impossible to finish, I will have no choice but to throw in the towel.

I really hope I wake up in the morning to a very benevolent gift of lots of Elevation Maps for myself and my fellow DS players

ETA: I already missed out on Corsair Dragon which burned my butt. Being a very OCD player, I don't think I could mentally survive missing another prize dragon
    Hi there Amerish. I am in the same boat as you - a high level player and only just on 6000 maps. I have given up and just playing my own game. I also play CS and gave the last quest up very early. I started immediately and only got to stop 7. That never happened to me before. I don't mind though - both are games and I won't let them upset me. Just enjoy and play at your own pace.

Banned
    I agree with everyone that it's just unreal they haven't given a couple days of double points. Maybe there will be something tomorrow that will give everyone a chance to get a large number of points but I doubt it.

This game is being ruined.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Hi there Amerish. I am in the same boat as you - a high level player and only just on 6000 maps. I have given up and just playing my own game. I also play CS and gave the last quest up very early. I started immediately and only got to stop 7. That never happened to me before. I don't mind though - both are games and I won't let them upset me. Just enjoy and play at your own pace.
    Sorry to hear that you're having the same issues with this event It's too hard for me to play casually and not care about missing out on prizes. I'm kind of an all-or-nothing player which is why I deleted CS. Games are supposed to be fun, lately the unrelenting demands to finish these events have completely soured my enjoyment. Now, even with constant vigilance and giving all of my attention, not being able to finish is beyond galling and makes me want to give up completely
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I've just managed to get to the 6000 mark ... I fed Moss dragon to 11, have 2 temples, 3 nests, and 2 breeding dens going. I am able to log into the game quite regularly during the day so have been battling regularly, collecting every 4 hours from the hiking path and kept my farms going most of the day too. To be so far away is very disappointing. With this so fresh in my mind, i'm not so eager to start the shiny new event already being promoted