Thread: 3 stars on 294

3 stars on 294

Has anyone come up with a strategy yet to get 3 stars on level 294? I've gone through this entire level without missing a shot (including hitting the chain) & tried to get as many drop bonuses as possible. But even with that... the highest I have gotten is 3,354,320.

Anyone have suggestions as to how to get 3 stars, or what is the 3 star point threshold?

Farm Supplier
    I just looked at my score and I see that I have 3 stars at this level where on average I have hardly two stars.
    I am a [] player. Been playing this game for four years now and I am at level 469. So it is possible, but I can't recall how. Good luck!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-17-17 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Rhino Keeper
    When you click on a level, players names and scores appear at the bottom of the screen. The three star threshold usually coincides with Marie's score. I have three stars with a score of 2.7 million. Right now Marie's score is 3.5 million. This number constantly fluctuates. Keep checking and wait for the threshold to come down. Other than that, as I'm sure you know, your scoring gets higher and higher with each consecutive pop. Use all bubbles and bombs to the last. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    I tried it just now, and was able to get over 4,000,000 points. The key is to make sure that on every single turn, without fail, you either collect a prize, pop a cluster, or explode some bubbles with a bomb. Also, do not end the game with any bubbles in reserve, but rather use up ALL of your queue bubbles, and bomb the final baby with your very last bubble. To do this, you will probably need to throw a bunch of bombs near the end of the game. In a few places, I also threw bounce shots which caused a big chunk of the structure to drop, giving me some sizable drop bonuses. This may have helped me to reach that total.

Thanks for the tips everyone! Finally got the three stars. I found that I was far too efficient in getting through the first section. I spent (wasted) a few bubbles with the blowers and building up the pop bonus amounts before moving on to the top section. Made the difference.
    Now... on to the next goals while I wait for new islands to play. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    You used the exact strategy that I described: using all the bubbles in your queue while being sure to pop, bomb, or get a prize on every turn. You could either do what you did, use more than needed on the first stage, or use the excess on the second stage, by exploding bombs you acquired. Either way will get you a large point total.