Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Doodle Poodle - 2017 Jul 14

Fashion Designer

my doodle poodles.

Sad face.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Executive Chef
    I'm not sure what the fuss is about, we won ONE poodle, since it was their mistake they allowed us to keep an extra in storage as compensation, I'm grateful for that, thank you! It was a fun glitch but be realistic, we are short on space as it is lol

Fashion Designer
    Why do people think they'd allow an unfair advantage in the game where you could hatch a bunch of poodles for LB for points? Now we have users pointing fingers at honest people on something devs can clearly see when they got to work after the weekend? Thanks for the extra pup S8!

Rhino Keeper
    Lighten up, folks, it's just people giggling about a silly bug. Pretty sure no one wanted them for an advantage. Even keeping them without them being worth any points or anything would be fun. Those of us who have been joking about it don't have room for even the challenge animals & already have a ton of eggs in storage already just waiting be hatched. Normally I would have left him in storage too but I hatched just so I could name them Oodle #1, Oodle #2, Oodle #3. Simply to have fun. Because that's what games are about.
    We wanted them just because it's awesome to be able to say "I have oodles & oodles of Doodle Poodles." (TY Bigger bubble's daughter for that phrase).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Lighten up, folks, it's just people giggling about a silly bug. Pretty sure no one wanted them for an advantage. Even keeping them without them being worth any points or anything would be fun. Those of us who have been joking about it don't have room for even the challenge animals & already have a ton of eggs in storage already just waiting be hatched. Normally I would have left him in storage too but I hatched just so I could name them Oodle #1, Oodle #2, Oodle #3. Simply to have fun. Because that's what games are about.
    We wanted them just because it's awesome to be able to say "I have oodles & oodles of Doodle Poodles." (TY Bigger bubble's daughter for that phrase).
    Post #79 page 8 talked about using for future events but yea was fun glitch haha

Rhino Keeper
    They allowed us to keep an extra as compensation? Thanks for the extra pup?? I only have one!! Why other people have extras??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Monichiwa View Post
    They allowed us to keep an extra as compensation? Thanks for the extra pup?? I only have one!! Why other people have extras??
    If you hatched one then the one they left in storage makes 2, if you never hatched one then you'd only have the one in storage

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    Sorry @StefaninaFla I hope it's not too late, but I also used ******s L12 for round 1. You can also try Ancient Sloth & Twilight Troll (using nature for both) if you have them, I had good results with them for the doodle poodle in this tourney. Many times you have to try an animal more than once or twice before they hit critical. I would decide on your best bet and just keep trying that one animal.
    I didn't have ******s, I did use the other two multiple times. No, this was more than just tough, this was something else. Not being able to win a single battle after at least ten tries per day ain't normal.

Quote Originally Posted by StefaninaFla View Post
    I didn't have ******s, I did use the other two multiple times. No, this was more than just tough, this was something else. Not being able to win a single battle after at least ten tries per day ain't normal.
    I agree that was weird. Maybe you should try deleting the game and re-downloading it. Worth a shot.
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    If you hatched one then the one they left in storage makes 2, if you never hatched one then you'd only have the one in storage
    Ah, how fair -_-

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast