Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Doodle Poodle - 2017 Jul 14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    So happy I finished my first tournament since being a high enough level to participate in them and it's a really pretty animal. The lists posted were a great help so thanks to those who posted them. Good luck to everyone hope you get your poodles too

Attachment 37424
    Congrats! I'm glad the weakness charts and results helped you

Fashion Designer
    Pi?ata puppy is earth for strong in case anyone has trouble. Weakness chart online isn't accurate with a water listing.

Earth works well.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Quote Originally Posted by woodywood2017 View Post
    Ooooh like this one, and pleased it's only a short one. Iv never even got close to getting the prize in the tournaments it's so frustrating. Iv completed story books and won leader boards but can't get these at all.
    Can't see what the problem is Iv been following the forum tips on here for the last few which has helped a bit, but still no goal. Im at level 45 have 77 creatures and 3 are ultra rares so I don't get it, really thought I'd be able to do these by now it's very annoying. I almost don't try now as it never gets me anywhere. Really hope I might have a chance this time?
    Try using Eluzyion's strengths list (first post), it has helped me a lot. She lists them as individual elements rather than combo elements, and that has helped me to figure out which elements to choose as the secondary element. The 2ndary seems to be very important. e.g.: for nature/fire creatures, it's easy to find online that fire/water/gem are strong against it, but if you look at her list, u can see that RB & BS are strong for the individual elements, so you can choose animals with those elements as secondary
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-16-17 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Removed comment discussing player's private info / off topic / derailed thread
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    Pi?ata puppy is earth for strong in case anyone has trouble. Weakness chart online isn't accurate with a water listing.

Earth works well.
    I beat it one shot with water.. (Pinata puppy) Water is strong against and fire, (was thinking of BS that water ****s) but I've used it multiple times without fail, make sure your water animal is good, a d/water or d/Earth would be great!

Earth can be used its strong against fire, but neutral to rainbow so can still hit critical
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 07-15-17 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I beat it one shot with water.. (Pinata puppy) Water is strong against both rainbow and fire, I've used it multiple times without fail

Earth can be used its strong against fire, but neutral to rainbow so can still hit critical
    Ah! that's why I got neutral with water a couple times, but it also hit critical with another animal. Makes sense
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    Ah! that's why I got neutral with water a couple times, but it also hit critical with another animal. Makes sense
    I edited, was thinking of BS not rainbow.. But dark with earth or water would be good, recheck my post I had a mind melt lol sorry! I did beat it quick with water though, no fails this tourney

Just hit critical with water on a shamrock/earth creature (used Hydro Yak, water/nature). Do you guys think water is strong against shamrock/earth...like has anyone hit strong with water?...or is it normally neutral with sometimes critical hits like the above situation?
    Last edited by CuddlePuddlev2; 07-15-17 at 07:22 PM.

Executive Chef
    Just hit critical with water on a shamrock/earth creature (used Hydro Yak, water/nature). Do you guys think water is strong against shamrock/earth...like has anyone hit strong with water?...or is it normally neutral with sometimes critical hits like the above situation?
    No water on earth.. Use nature, you need a strong against earth with strong or neutral against shamrock

For earth use nature, gem, magic or BS
    Elec is strong against shamrock but can't use it because It's weak to earth, skull is strong to shamrock
    So use any of the ones strong against earth, that does not have elec secondary
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 07-15-17 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    No water on earth.. Use nature, you need a strong against earth with strong or neutral against shamrock

For earth use nature, gem, magic or BS
    Elec is strong against shamrock but can't use it because It's weak to earth, skull is strong to shamrock
    So use any of the ones strong against earth, that does not have elec secondary
    thnaks that was really helpful

Executive Chef
    thnaks that was really helpful
    You can still use your hydroyak just hit with nature instead of water if it's a good fighter for you

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast