Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Doodle Poodle - 2017 Jul 14

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    Lovely animal, I really like it.

however...

i have lost level 1 three times already.

Lost with level 15 cactus kitsune using plant

lost with level 15 pan daffodil with plant

lost with level 15 enchantress with plant.

All all my animals are broken. Is this really possible? It's a level 1 animal.

I should just quit now this is quite ridiculous.

Sigh.
    Stuck on round three. Level 15s with strong attack. Still stuck. Ridiculous!!!!

Rhino Keeper

however...

Sigh.
    I'm really sorry! I have tournaments like that. Have you tried Pandaffodil? Sometimes a common will do the trick. Good luck! Please let us know how you did.

Farm Supplier

however...

Sigh.

Try using Electric/plant. I used Banana slug nature. Hope it helps you.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for all the help and encouragement everyone! Finally got it fourth time with pandaffodil. Still on level 2 now, third time. Lol.

If I get this one it will be a miracle! I think my tournament difficulty has been increased to "near impossible " by the programmers. Lol.

Good luck all, it's a great tourney prize!!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for all the help and encouragement everyone! Finally got it fourth time with pandaffodil. Still on level 2 now, third time. Lol.

If I get this one it will be a miracle! I think my tournament difficulty has been increased to "near impossible " by the programmers. Lol.
    Cc
    Good luck all, it's a great tourney prize!!
    If u have the Ancient Sloth /nature it generally gets the job done good luck

Farm Supplier
    Ooooh like this one, and pleased it's only a short one. Iv never even got close to getting the prize in the tournaments it's so frustrating. Iv completed story books and won leader boards but can't get these at all.
    Can't see what the problem is Iv been following the forum tips on here for the last few which has helped a bit, but still no goal. Im at level 45 have 77 creatures and 3 are ultra rares so I don't get it, really thought I'd be able to do these by now it's very annoying. I almost don't try now as it never gets me anywhere. Really hope I might have a chance this time?

Is there alternative ones to use if u don't have any birthstone animals? And my tye dye tiger is only level 10. I'm on round 14 and this will be my first time winning a tournament if I make it to the end
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Is there alternative ones to use if u don't have any birthstone animals? And my tye dye tiger is only level 10. I'm on round 14 and this will be my first time winning a tournament if I make it to the end
    Lvl 10 rainbow is fine, if you want alternatives did you see the charts on page 1? They show what to use against all the elements

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Lvl 10 rainbow is fine, if you want alternatives did you see the charts on page 1? They show what to use against all the elements
    Thanks I'll have a better look at those. This is only my second tournament I got to round 40 something on the G.I Joey and didn't finish I was so disappointed after making it so far. This time I set a timer for every hour to hopefully give me a better chance of getting the Poodle. I used my Tiger and it worked like a charm. On to round 15

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

So happy I finished my first tournament since being a high enough level to participate in them and it's a really pretty animal. The lists posted were a great help so thanks to those who posted them. Good luck to everyone hope you get your poodles too

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170715_192126.png 
Views:	95 
Size:	379.1 KB 
ID:	37424

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast