Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Doodle Poodle - 2017 Jul 14

Fashion Designer
    Finished! 4200 times I got the reward! Thanks for helping and I will see you all next time!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Woo hoo! I won the poodle on both accounts all 4200 of them lol
    Major excitement, iv not won in ages
    Don't you mean "all 8400 of them" since you got two sets? 😃

A picture for posterity (since I strongly suspect that they won't let us keep them all):
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1852.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	112.8 KB 
ID:	37427

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post
    Don't you mean "all 8400 of them" since you got two sets? 😃

A picture for posterity (since I strongly suspect that they won't let us keep them all):
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1852.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	112.8 KB 
ID:	37427
    Lol! Very true! It looks crazy!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    Try using Eluzyion's strengths list (first post), it has helped me a lot. She lists them as individual elements rather than combo elements, and that has helped me to figure out which elements to choose as the secondary element. The 2ndary seems to be very important. e.g.: for nature/fire creatures, it's easy to find online that fire/water/gem are strong against it, but if you look at her list, u can see that RB & BS are strong for the individual elements, so you can choose animals with those elements as secondary
    Thanks cuddle puddle, I'll bear that in mind, I'm at level 16 now so keep your fingers crossed for me.
    When you say RB and BS what do u mean? Any tips on what to use if I don't have the ones listed on her list for the last 3 rounds? Thanks for the help

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by woodywood2017 View Post
    Thanks cuddle puddle, I'll bear that in mind, I'm at level 16 now so keep your fingers crossed for me.
    When you say RB and BS what do u mean? Any tips on what to use if I don't have the ones listed on her list for the last 3 rounds? Thanks for the help
    R or RB is Rainbow and BS is birthstone you don't have to use the exact animal, you'll see a letter after the animal used that shows which element was used such as N - nature, F fire etc concentrate on the element strong against opponent's

Fashion Designer
    Finished the tournament and like most, received 4200 Doodle Poodles . Now I'd like another forest to place them all in.
    I think it's hilarious.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm only on round 15 and am really hoping I finish simply to get those 4200 Doodle Poodles.
    So has anyone with extra nests hatched oodles of poodles yet just for fun? Because that would be awesome to see!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Rynetory2 - I suspect what's happened here is someone forgot tourney was only 18 rounds: Prize for round 17 was 4,000 Coins, so 4,200 would have been next prize if tourney continued on (Still funny though!).

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Glad to see that the multiple poodle bug is giving you all a good chuckle. I usually dont like bugs but I really enjoyed this one. Anyways I've reported this over.

Good luck to members who are still trying!

Fashion Designer
    LOL - you know I barely noticed the number when I finished the tournaments. I now have the urge to hatch as many as I can!

Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    I'm only on round 15 and am really hoping I finish simply to get those 4200 Doodle Poodles.
    So has anyone with extra nests hatched oodles of poodles yet just for fun? Because that would be awesome to see!
    lol @oodles of poodles. and @Sakrysta, me too! i so want to hatch like 50 of them and just have a poodle pudddle!
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast